Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am 50 kilos overweight.i am 5'9.Should i lose my weight or am i achieving unprecedented levels of cope?

have you always been overweight or what

Depends on how long you've been fat. But I'd lose weight anyway tbh, sounds uncomfortable.

have you always been overweight or what
yeah but it was never this bad.My chin looks recessed but maybe everything else is good as long as i lose weight.I really fucking doubt but i just want to be hugged by 50 year old fat women and fuck her once a week

Gain muscle, then it'll even out. You'll be based and bloatmaxxed.

Fatcel is volcel, but if your face is too bad then don't bother. I still think you should be in shape at least once to know for sure

I'm the same height as you, but around 80lbs overweight. I have lost 10lbs in the past 2 weeks though. I developed severe sleep apnea from gaining weight, so I have to lose it so I can function in everyday life. Do you have problems getting good rest? Having a recessed chin puts you at risk for sleep apnea, especially if you gain weight.

You don't need to get jacked or have a six pack. Just lean out enough where you look healthy and decent.

Pics of stomach :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Fast with water.
Don't forget to buy electrolyte water.

You need to run "just dont eat" game boyo, seriously, if you´ve got nothing to eat at home and your social anxiety is too high to go out and get yourself something youre bound to lose weight quickly. Being normalweight was a great achievement for me and I think it would be for every fatcell. Probably wont make you ascend, but will make you feel much better about yourself and that is all that counts, give normie faggots one reason less to look down on you.

Dont know about electrolyte water, but water in general is a great proxy when you feel hungry, can get as much of it as you want which lessens the frustration.