Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am 5 foot 8 and I wouldn't want to be any taller. Serious.

• Thread starter tight&shiny-hotpants
  • Start date
tight&shiny-hotpants

tight&shiny-hotpants

Banned
-
I must be one of the few incels who doesn't have any inherent problem with his features (sans crooked teeth without orthodontic treatment, frizzy hair without gel and weakish jawline although not recessed).

But one thing I could not change is my height, 5 foot 8 flat footed, DESPITE the blackpill or redpill on height and sexual market value, hear me out.

Most women I have fantasised about whether digitally on the internet or IRL are shorter than me by 2 inches- 4 inches.
Demi Rose Mawby is 1.57 m or 5 foot 1.

As a comparison of what this looks like is this.

I was at the gym, last time I went 10 months ago. I got the hots for a petite, 5 foot 1 spandexed girl and tried gaming her as one last hurrah. It turned out she had a 6 foot 2, albeit skinny, boyfriend.
The only resentment was; he had her and I did not. But would I trade places? No because he had to bend downwards arching his back to reach her. Also during sex I'd image she's be kissing his belly-button, not quite but you get the idea.

To me these extreme height differences are the same practical problem as an average build man, me, putting my back out trying to fuck an obese woman.

Truth.

Cope, taller is always better, period, end of story.

Yes I know taller is better and yes taller skiinier guys have a higher sexual market value.

But I am saying I would be 100% comfortable with myself, if I could have equal sexual market value in some alternative universe.

Cope and it's a cuck mentality to want to be a short for a fictional woman in your life JFL.

The shorter a girl is, the taller she wants the guys

The shorter a girl is, the taller she wants the guys

Well now you mention it, even a 5 foot 7 prostitute I also had an infatuation with.

Her boyfriend was 6 foot 3, so yeah.

<Mods delete this thread.> <serious>

It doesn't matter how short she is. A 5 foot woman will almost always have a 6'3 bf. I do see 5ft females with <6ft males but they prefer >6ft, too. Tall girls have 6'6 boyfriends and short girls have boyfriends around that range too if guys want a femlet gf.

most delusional cope ive seen in a while.. kudos

Yes I know taller is better and yes taller skiinier guys have a higher sexual market value.

But I am saying I would be 100% comfortable with myself, if I could have equal sexual market value in some alternative universe.

I'm short, thick, burly motherfucker with a shaved head and fu manchu. gonna do that ogremaxxing soon.
It doesn't matter how short she is. A 5 foot woman will almost always have a 6'3 bf. I do see 5ft females with <6ft males but they prefer >6ft, too. Tall girls have 6'6 boyfriends and short girls have boyfriends around that range too if guys want a femlet gf.

women shouldn't have the right to decide such things.

You could pretty much say that about any characteristic though.

If foids thought being hairless, small-framed, and weak-jawed were attractive I would probably be pretty happy with those too.

You could pretty much say that about any characteristic though.

If foids thought being hairless, small-framed, and weak-jawed were attractive I would probably be pretty happy with those too.

I'd hate to be a 5 foot 7 twinkcel (rather than a stocky 5 foot 8) correct.

But at 6 foot 2 I'd be banging my head on door-frames.

Ok my sexual market value would be high and yes maybe I'd like to try 6 foot 2 on for size.

But the reality is the ergonomics of being 6 foot 2 would be uncomfortable.

Tbqh massive height difference is fucking weird unless it was a fetish for a midget or something but these bitches that are like 5 foot nothing wanting 6 foot + guys are fucked in the head. It looks more like a father & daughter & if the son gets the mother's height gene it's over.

It's always the men having to bring the goods to the table, it's a buyer's market for foids, they ain't gotta do shit but have "muh vagina".

depends. height makes a huge difference if you are average or above average looking. being ugly and tall isnt gonna get you laid magically easier.

I must be one of the few incels who doesn't have any inherent problem with his features (sans crooked teeth without orthodontic treatment, frizzy hair without gel and weakish jawline although not recessed).

But one thing I could not change is my height, 5 foot 8 flat footed, DESPITE the blackpill or redpill on height and sexual market value, hear me out.

Most women I have fantasised about whether digitally on the internet or IRL are shorter than me by 2 inches- 4 inches.
Demi Rose Mawby is 1.57 m or 5 foot 1.

As a comparison of what this looks like is this.

I was at the gym, last time I went 10 months ago. I got the hots for a petite, 5 foot 1 spandexed girl and tried gaming her as one last hurrah. It turned out she had a 6 foot 2, albeit skinny, boyfriend.
The only resentment was; he had her and I did not. But would I trade places? No because he had to bend downwards arching his back to reach her. Also during sex I'd image she's be kissing his belly-button, not quite but you get the idea.

To me these extreme height differences are the same practical problem as an average build man, me, putting my back out trying to fuck an obese woman.

Truth.
You're a fucking cuck, @tight&shiny-hotpants . I would gladly endure all these non-issues for a hot 5'1" girlfriend.

Cope, taller is always better, period, end of story.
Not really bro. 5'10-6'2 is the best after that you enter the ectomorphic lanklet zone where making gains is really hard and also framelet territory is always 6 feet plus. Yes height is important but overdoing it is just as bad. We need the good ol' Goldilocks in play here.

those height differences are gay yeah, i'd like a woman close to my height too for the long haul.. but if you're too short you can't get any.

Ok my sexual market value would be high and yes maybe I'd like to try 6 foot 2 on for size.

If you can make the gains that your height promises then great don't worry about it. But if you can't do that then no point coping in this magnitude. I know a 5'6 Asian guy whose looks and years of gymcelling mogs a 5'8 curry like me big time. He gets foids more easily than some high inhib tall curries and black guys.

At your height, you don’t stand out to women and your face is too subpar to overcome the former. That doesn’t matter though bc you’d rather be your height since it’d be awkward in a hypothetical relationship to be tall... Can I have some of your copium, man?

I know why you want to remain short. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Major Cope Alert
Cope alert

You actually bring up a good point.

I think women constantly seeking out tall men could result in a Fisherian Runaway where men become too tall and this could cause problems for their health (extremely tall men are known to have certain problems like heart disease and joint pain). The Sabre-toothed Tiger is an example of this whether the tigers developed tusks so large and so useless due females always selecting for that trait that it hampered their ability to hunt and partially led them to extinction.

Ideally, I think 6 foot is the ideal height for a human male based on our average bone strength and muscle strength.

As much as I think height matters way less than face, if I could freely choose my height I'd grow up an inch more to be 6'2, which I consider the best male height.

Why not be perfect if you can?