Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I AM 44 YEARS OLD I STILL CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE HAVE SEX

That's just it, I think there must be something fundamentally lacking. It's like evolution has devised a fail-safe for shit-tier genetics so they don't get passed on. If the system has produced a human with a bad genetic draw, it's almost as if there's that something lacking that makes it naturally easy for you to procreate in the same way that understanding and developing language is natural.
I think that sex reserved mostly for those with stereotypically masculine and feminine qualities.
The more someone differs from these qualities the harder it will be for him to find relationships and sex.
Some people are some sort of subspecies. Like some women don't look and act feminine at all. The same goes for men.
How I can have sex if females don't even see me as a man?

I think that sex reserved mostly for those with stereotypically masculine and feminine qualities.
The more someone differs from these qualities the harder it will be for him to find relationships and sex.
Some people are some sort of subspecies. Like some women don't look and act feminine at all. The same goes for men.
How I can have sex if females don't even see me as a man?
NO SEX FOR YOU :foidSoy:

Especially kids with thug mentality should be orphaned as early as possible to give them an opportunity to fight for survival and establish themselves as alpha males in the real world.
all these kids turn out to be sex havers, and it's the helicopter parented kids that are the loser virgins

Most interactions between men and foids is physical, not verbal. Just like actual animals, they'll sniff each other out, look around and immediately fuck. The only difference is we as humans may have small talk, which is just a way to make it less "obvious" that fucking will be initiated very soon. The two will leave whatever facility they were currently in and go to either one of each other's location of residence and fuck the shit outta each other. Today's culture is all about hooking up, not dating (not anymore), so in a weird way.. we as humans are reverting back to our old ways, which was definitely polygamous <-- which our ancestors realized was wrong and irresponsible, aka "children born outta wedlock" type of wrong.

The reason for monogamy was to make it more fair but also stabilize society. We are now in the current stages of deconstructing society. Sexhavers are literally killing our economy, the socialsphere and everything in-between. Inceldom is just a byproduct to a larger problem --->> democracy and human rights. This society proves why humans don't deserve to be free. lmao