Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am 24/7 depressed and miserable

Most other music genres are bluepilled. They are basically " you are my only one", "all i need is your love" and other bluepill bs. Meanwhile rappers don't make a secret that all they care about is fucking bitches, getting money, they constantly try to keep and rise in the social hierarchy by writing disstracks
Sounds redpilled. Blackpilled would just give up and not chase bitches or money. This is pretty blackpilled here:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pp9DC56hh8

Blackpilled would just give up and not chase bitches or money
That's not what bp is about. Blackpill in the first place is acknowledging the importance of genetics

That's not what bp is about. Blackpill in the first place is acknowledging the importance of genetics
importance of genetics... so if I got a shit hand in genetics, why try? Trying to improooove life by getting money and bitches is redpill

importance of genetics... so if I got a shit hand in genetics, why try? Trying to improooove life by getting money and bitches is redpill/bluepill
Before i leave this shit planet, i want to try everything in my power to ascend

Before i leave this shit planet, i want to try everything in my power to ascend
you aren't blackpilled then. ASCENDING = redpill/bluepill depending on how you try to ascend.

you aren't blackpilled then. ASCENDING = redpill/bluepill depending on how you try to ascend.
you can be blackpilled without being a doomer

you can be blackpilled without being a doomer
Ultimate blackpill is rotting and NEETing (NPNW). Chasing money + power to get foids is redpilled (improvemaxxing) action. I guess blackpill is still somewhat there. anyway, rappers are redpilled af. no denying that

get a hobby like people said, fishing is a good one

At least a few months ago i could cope a little and turn off for a short time my brain from blackpill. Nowadays i wake up and am immidately miserable and depressed, i am depressed at work because i get constantly heightmogged, even by many foids, facemogged and NTmogged. All i can think about is how inferior i am and how others are much happier than me, have a normal social circle and a girlfriend meanwhile i have nothing. Not even the holidays i could enjoy being in my room all the time because blackpill doesn't leave my brain even when gaming or watching videos. I will never be happy, the mogging never stops and it will only get worse.

same here

Brutal post, can relate, nevER began. It’s mog or be mogged out there. Not to mention the onslaught of dirty looks, bullying and other forms of negative reinforcement by normie soyciety.