Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am 21 and look like I am 14

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
People my family force me to interact with usually think I’m 14 or 15. I am a fucking 5’4 manlet and it looks like I fucking stopped aging at 14 :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Foids don’t even pay attention to me and treat me like a fucking child when I am fucking 21. I can’t fucking take it anymore, being 5’4 makes me want to rope every fucking day :reeeeee::feelsrope:

That sucks, do you look like a woman?

there's nothing you can do my friend. it's so over for you

5'4 its truly over. LL to 6ft or death

I’m 17 and facially look like I’m 25 - 30 according to people. But I’m still a manlet at 5’6. I’ll likely rope someday.

Try being 29 and look 21 :what:

I used to have the same issue until I became an alcoholic. Now I look my age but it means shit since I'm still ugly. Though it does result in me being less insulted on a daily basis at work

Last edited:
People my family force me to interact with usually think I’m 14 or 15. I am a fucking 5’4 manlet and it looks like I fucking stopped aging at 14 :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Foids don’t even pay attention to me and treat me like a fucking child when I am fucking 21. I can’t fucking take it anymore, being 5’4 makes me want to rope every fucking day :reeeeee::feelsrope:
Your two parents are short and "ugly"? :feelsaww:

Your two parents are short and "ugly"? :feelsaww:
Yes but they are close to 70 now. They had it easy in the boomer era :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
My father is a very low tier normie, Incel tier now and only a few inches taller than me and my mother is 4’9 but foid

That's a failo

Yeah but you’re a disgusting kike that bums off your parents money.

Yeah but you’re a disgusting kike that bums off your parents money.
Fuck my parents they fucking condemned me to the hell of inceldom I deserve to live off every fucking dollar they make and spend it all on whores or anything i want :reeeeee:

Mogs me I’m fucking 5’4 tallfag zoomers have called me a dwarf :reeeeee:
Seem pretty brutal at uni, if I were there I would avoid athletes and chads as much as possible :feelsaww:

At least I am 6"1 muscular gangster not fucking weak tiny short bitch like you are fucking kike (in video game)

At least I am 6"1 muscular gangster not fucking weak tiny short bitch like you are fucking kike (in video game)
We destroyed your country fucking Nazi Goyim :lul:

Its ERfuel every time I set foot at uni, I want to rope seeing couples and kissing out on college sex :reeeeee:
Seem pretty brutal at uni, if I were there I would avoid athletes and chads as much as possible :feelsaww:

Fuck my parents they fucking condemned me to the hell of inceldom I deserve to live off every fucking dollar they make and spend it all on whores or anything i want :reeeeee:
You could do othER things with that money and be known as a saint :feelsaww:

I'm 18 and I look older than my years, they stopped asking me for a passport when buying cigarettes / alcohol and visiting prostitutes.

This dumb kike wants to taunt me because he knows that I could be swated for spitting the truth about kikes. My grandfather has been shooting to these filthy subhumans during (censored by kikes part)(in video game)
Fuck your Nazi grandfather he lost anyway and (((we))) won :lul:
Yes Goyim you better watch out what you say about (((us)))

Giga normie bluepilled cope, thankful for what an ugly fat roastie to beta buxxx :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Not even talking about betabuxxing landwhales. But looking 30 instead of 50

Not even talking about betabuxxing landwhales. But looking 30 instead of 50
Still won’t be able to fuck college foids, imagine telling them I’m 50 when I look 30 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

shotamaxxed trucel :ahegao:

It’s brutally over for baby faced cels

Worst thing in the world.
You are frustrated because no matter how decent you look, foids won't give you any attention because you look 14 and they want grown ass men.
And then you wake up at 25, and you look your age, you never could enjoyed what it felt to look 18-22 and it's over.

How did these genes pass on? It is a curse, I do not understand how it could resist the process of natural and sexual selection.

Probably because it looks cute on foids, and since foids could reproduce anyways...

It’s a terrible curse, it destroyed my life as I’ve always looked much younger than I actually am. While normies and foids were having their first sex experiences at the start of high school, I was being laughed at for looking like a literal child.

A few months ago I started gymcelling with my dad and younger brother, the receptionist asked me if I was at least 16 (the minimum age they allow). It made me want to cry, I’m fucking 26, I’m so far behind everyone else my age and I’ll never catch up.

Buck up boyo. You are tall compared to a 2nd grader and a pygmy

it's over before it starts:feelsrope:

Rotschilds were hideously ugly but after becoming rich they married beautiful women and improved their genetics.