Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i am 18 years old and doing nothing with my life

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i spend all my day rotting on videogames and music and dont do nothing else because life beated me up so bad why do i get to suffer and other people have it so easy i feel like i got cursed to suffer on this reality i just wish to nonexist because this is hard everyday being a slave it sucks. i tried mediating but nothing worked i dont think there is a solution for ur ugly face except cope or rope because to keep it real no one gives a fuck about us they want us to be lesser than them so they can get everything this is how selfish and narcisttic our world is. females now are the worst they dont even give us a chance they just mock us and reject us because of our looks or height.

Then do something. It’s hard but in this game of life, we’re dealt the dogshit cards and gotta make do with what we have.
yeah its funny when people say life is fair when its unfair

I remember being a 18yo rotter :feelsohh::society:

pm me your face pic I will tell you how over it is :feelswhere::society: you might just be a mentalcel who is wasting prime years :feelsUgh::society:

I remember being a 18yo rotter :feelsohh::society:

pm me your face pic I will tell you how over it is :feelswhere::society: you might just be a mentalcel who is wasting prime years :feelsUgh::society:
i think i cant send my face here but do u have discord

i think i cant send my face here but do u have discord
I dont know how this works :feelsUgh::society:

dbf #5822 this is my nickname and hashtag :dafuckfeels::society:

Then do something. It’s hard but in this game of life, we’re dealt the dogshit cards and gotta make do with what we have.

Welcome to the adult life of an ugly male, get used to it. :panties:

im in the exact same situation OP, gotta find a hobby and learn to be alone. you will NEVER find anyone

I remember being 18. Well years have gone by and I’m still incel. Sad man, nothing is likely to change

We're all scared of the pain of death. Of course I would commit suicide had there been no pain in dying, far away from this world, because this world really is shitty.

If you have a money, do a driving license

Don’t worry I am in my 20s and I am doing the same :feelsmage:

The world offers so many possibilities and yet i'm stuck in my dark room 24/7 and will be locked in forever solely because of few mm of bone