Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am 18 and already balding

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
IMG 20190121 020114

Seeing my NW0 high school photos is suicide fuel. FUCK just let me get my hair back for the love of goddd

Balding = DISEASE

if you have hair fuck you

Norwood reaper takes no prisoners, I am sorry OP.

LIFE RNG sucks

Guys is their a cure , I don't want to be bald I am only 18.

This is starting to happen to me

Go see a dermatologist. it might not be male pattern baldness because that's not the typical pattern.

Don't bullshit around. It's over. Don't waste money trying to stop it or reverse. Instead, invest and moneymaxx

just accept and rock it thats what chicks dig :cool:
Don't bullshit around. It's over. Don't waste money trying to stop it or reverse. Instead, invest and moneymaxx
:feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah::lul:

Tbh I plan to die a virgin , just need lookism to status max and be remembered in history to cope with the fact that I don't have a legacy , I'll leave a different kind of legacy.

Tbh I plan to die a virgin , just need lookism to status max and be remembered in history to cope with the fact that I don't have a legacy , I'll leave a different kind of legacy.
“A different kind of legacy”. Consider living for you first.

“A different kind of legacy”. Consider living for you first.
I planned on becoming a big politician but lack the intelligence , charisma and lineage.

Meanwhile 5 actual baldingcels commited suicide upon visiting this mariana trench iq thread.

Hairtransplantmax

I planned on becoming a big politician but lack the intelligence , charisma and lineage.
If you plan on becoming a politician make sure you don’t start using the terminology in real life. You should go through S.T.E.M, business,or trade school to know how a system that affects society actually works.

I
If you plan on becoming a politician make sure you don’t start using the terminology in real life. You should go through S.T.E.M, business,or trade school to know how a system that affects society actually works.
I live in India to be a politician here you need a different set of skills.

damn we have similiar hair tbh. im sorry for this boyo

You have my condolences bro. It is over.

I am slightly balding on the sides at 18.

if you have hair fuck you
People posting this kiddy wussy balding shit pisses me off. If you're not NW3, you're not a baldcel.

Do something as long as you cal asshole.

JFL at you I at least have greek god tier hair if nothing else :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Welcome to your future.

do something about it