Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am 100% convinced Stockholm syndrome is fake

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
Just researched a bit about 365 days movie and holy fuck foids are literally thirsted so hard after Med Dom dark triad Chad (Dom mogs). Its all about being masculine with dark features holy shit.
But anyways the dude rapes her and she goes and cockteases him even harder and apparently this shit is top selling among foids? : :lul: :lul: :lul: JFL at personality copers.

This aint Stockholm syndrome this is foid nature Stockholm syndrome is when Chad abuses her thats literally it.
You think if they replaced this:

1593936702225.png

With this:

1593936737235.png

It wouldnt be called rape? JFL.

I didn't follow what you wrote. But to answer your last rhetorical question, yes, it would be called rape if Chad were replaced by a currycel.

I am convinced that these kinds of movies are meant to be self-insert fantasies for foids who watch them.

I am convinced that these kinds of movies are meant to be self-insert fantasies for foids who watch them.
This and 50 shades of gray are top sellers among women ofc they are they virtue signal equality but this is what they want.

This and 50 shades of gray are top sellers among women ofc they are they virtue signal equality but this is what they want.
50 Shades of Gray is basically a Metoo scenario turned into a fantasy.

that is literally the market they're trying to appeal to isn't it? like if it was supposed to be a horror movie or whatever why would they make the guy a Chad?

everything ugly manlets do is wrong

Almost certainly true considering most (yes most) women have been shown to have rape fantasies in studies. Also bdsm and other violent things are popular with women

It's chad worship.

Stockholm Syndrome is basically the core of what attracts females to Dark Triad traits. And of course the guy has to be physically imposing/attractive, that's just having good genes. The more imposing, the bigger the implication that he is violent/aggresive/a good fighter. The bigger that implication, the likelier she is to want him on her side. Thus her brain makes her want to attract him and that's why they get sexual so easily with them.

Stockholm Syndrome is basically the core of what attracts females to Dark Triad traits. And of course the guy has to be physically imposing/attractive, that's just having good genes. The more imposing, the bigger the implication that he is violent/aggresive/a good fighter. The bigger that implication, the likelier she is to want him on her side. Thus her brain makes her want to attract him and that's why they get sexual so easily with them.
Yea exactly.
If its a 6'2 good frame muscled up Chad Dark Triad mogs.
If hes a 5'7 framelet no chance in hell thats ever turning her on.

It's just fancy ways to explain women being in love for Chad even when he treats them like shit.

Need to watch this movie lol, this is the new shit. All JBs are obsessed with that thing he asks her (babygirl) shit started out with twilight which was kinda "sweet", then shit like After (girl falls for a bad boy type i think) and now this shit LMFAO.

It just goes to show that women don't actually give a fuck at all about "sexual harassment". Sexual harassment to women is a sub5 man breathing. Not justifying sex crimes but it's crazy how women in 2020 base their entire life, relationships and often even income of their own sex appeals and have the audacity to bitch about it.

i definitely think that stockholm syndrome is real, but its hard to argue that it wouldn't come on quicker if the "Stockholm" figure was very attractive. its easier to understand and empathize with good looking people.