Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I always wondered why top score schools are filled with good looking people , i found out why

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
I always went to shit tier schools cuz my mental is fucked i really envy good looking people who get positive reinforcement and go and get high scores and go finish their univeristy degree

I am really sad about that cuz it is all about looks and neurotypicality

If i had either of those i wouldve been on top

Maybe if i went to a university in istanbul i couldve had friends .... i dont want to think that it is too late

Im so anxious about going to school again

by ur metrics this mean that I am a sexhaver

Yes attention fixes mental health this world is sick although we value looks the extremity that it’s done is not natural
Yes also there were these retards i passed by a mile in school but now they are in top places and im shit tier school student

School is gay

I *sometimes* get higher marks and attended top school in high school
High school doesnt matter

I went to top hs too but me and incel losers like me become idiots cuz of bullying by everyone

I went to top hs too but me and incel losers like me become idiots cuz of bullying by everyone
Just gotta cope by readmaxxing educational jewey shiet

I *sometimes* get higher marks and attended top school in high school

I went to top hs too but me and incel losers like me become idiots cuz of bullying
Just gotta cope by readmaxxing educational jewey shiet
Those people had friends gfs and top tier academic results while i got none

What website did you find all the paperwork to forge high school documents?

I always went to shit tier schools cuz my mental is fucked i really envy good looking people who get positive reinforcement and go and get high scores and go finish their univeristy degree

Maybe if i went to a university in istanbul i couldve had friends .... i dont want to think that it is too late

I think theres a lot of neurodivergent types at elite schools, at least in brazil they're all private so they're all heirs to some families money and don't care about studying because they don't need to.

in the end they just graduate from there to have certificates and shit

They end up dumb and can't do shit properly because they didn't have the main reasons people have to improve, that is, need and passion. So they just use the money their papas earned and them passed to them.

I think theres a lot of neurodivergent types at elite schools, at least in brazil they're all private so they're all heirs to some families money and don't care about studying because they don't need to.

in the end they just graduate from there to have certificates and shit

They end up dumb and can't do shit properly because they didn't have the main reasons people have to improve, that is, need and passion. So they just use the money their papas earned and them passed to them.
ım poor as fuck , ı barely went to hs

Just ignore this mental patient. Hes mega ESL and therefore doesn't know how to express his thoughts. It's okay to be ESL of course, but not okay to be an asshole.

@Mentally lost cel this is bragging. If you acsend (or have acsended) then you shut up quietly and leave. If not, then you don't make a future prediction talking about it on the public forum with Incels, that's what constitutes the bragging.

Cc:
@Govid_Dorious

Just ignore this mental patient. Hes mega ESL and therefore doesn't know how to express his thoughts. It's okay to be ESL of course, but not okay to be an asshole.

@Mentally lost cel this is bragging. If you acsend (or have acsended) then you shut up quietly and leave. If not, then you don't make a future prediction talking about it on the public forum with Incels, that's what constitutes the bragging.

Cc:
@Govid_Dorious
I have not ascended you fucking retard

If i do ill write it here

Don't waste your time. Nobody will read it anyway.
idiot dog worshippers like you will and cry about it ,i hope someone murders you and your piece of shit dog