Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always wanted to have normal family

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Both parents. Living in a nice apartment/house, parents have normal jobs, parents are normal and not alcoholic und fucked up. Normal meals. Parents caring about my health and diet during teenage years. Parents caring about my socialization during teenage years. Dad teaching me how to drive. I can invite friends to my house without worrying they won’t want to meet with me after visiting my house. I just wanted everything to be normal. Life like my friends had. Nothing better and nothing worse. But I couldn’t have it. It had to be weird.

Recently I heard my friend arguing with his gf and it really took me back to my parents divorce. Maybe because I was high but I started to think if that could be the event that made me so fucked up. Being ugly made me weird too but much later.
Kinda sad that I won’t ever expierence normal childhood and teenage years. It’s not fair tbh. I had to lie so many times it became my true nature. I became a liar and a bad person becuase environment forced me to. I only wanted to be like other kids is that such a bad thing? I don’t think so. Funny that I realized I’m not normal only recently before that I thought I was just different and there are different kinds of normal.

“Human nature is so constituted that the propensity for evil is always intensified by external circumstances, and the morality of the individual depends much more on the conditions of his existence and the environment in which he lives than on his own will“

— Bakunin

I always wanted to have a cool , interesting family with good history.

I use to think in wanting something like that some tiem ago, but i change and i acept that will never happend