Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always wanted a female stalker.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
Because this lucky bastard has one.

Seriously I'd be ecstatic to have a hot female stalker.

Only for chad

I'd love it as well.

Most things foid say it's the worse thing in the world (when an ugly men do to them), I'd appreciate them from ugly foids.

Imagine having an above average foid desiring every single bone and muscle of your body.Sounds completely alien to me.
I'd love it as well.

Most things foid say it's the worse thing in the world (when an ugly men do to them), I'd appreciate them from ugly foids.
Yeah,having thousands of guys to pick from is somehow a bad thing for them.

Female stalkers aren't hot and don't stalk sub8

JFL at complaining about this

I demand a yandere stalker gf right fucking now

Same, imagine how good the sex would be with a woman who is so obsessed with you.

I just want someone to love and care about me tbh

Having a female stalker would be one of the greatest things to have tbh, even if it is a -1/10 landwhale

We are infatuated with what we can't get. Because of this, since any foid can go on Tinder and get a sub-8 male in like 30 seconds, they will only stalk unobtainable Chads, and usually only the ugly or average foids who can't secure a Chad easily via Tinder.

However, that said, even if a hideous foid stalked me, I would take it as a compliment and feel happy to be actually desired by someone. But for foids stalked by sub-8 males, it's the end of the world.

E5zK

Man I'd be happy. It feels great to be wanted.

Normie thumbnails