Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I always wanna share stories here but you would say im a fakecel gray

@FakeFakecel @nice_try @gymletethnicel The Absolute State of 2024cels.

Things would've been fine had he not, not we have to have this whole fucking debate about whether or not he's a fakecel.

You think this is gonna be clear cut? No, it's not. The mods will have to make a judgment call. If they kick him out, people are gonna be like "That was not bragging, mods are bluepilled." If they don't, people are gonna be like "That was bragging, mods are allowing fakecels." When we ALL would've been happier if we simply didn't ask and didn't tell.

Why the FUCK do you care to ask? Just let him be.
My nigga, it's not rocket science: If you had a female interested in you, you're not an incel. Done.
There's no "judgement call" here .... this 2024 faggot grey deserves a permaban because he had a woman wanting to fuck him, end of story.

We need more diversity among incels
Dmbass fucking 2024 gray, neck yourself.
There's no "diversity" in inceldom, because it's the exact same for everyone. It has a definition. A definition that you don't fit because you had a bitch being interested in you. The fact that you grey piece of shit aren't permabanned shows how retarded forum admins are, but this is nothing new.

Dmbass fucking 2024 gray, neck yourself.
There's no "diversity" in inceldom, because it's the exact same for everyone. It has a definition. A definition that you don't fit because you had a bitch being interested in you. The fact that you grey piece of shit aren't permabanned shows how retarded forum admins are, but this is nothing new.
Nigga she didnt want to fuck

Are u retareted

My nigga, it's not rocket science: If you had a female interested in you, you're not an incel. Done.
There's no "judgement call" here .... this 2024 faggot grey deserves a permaban because he had a woman wanting to fuck him, end of story.

We've had stories like this here before, and more often than not they didn't result in a ban.

How many foids have you kissed?

We've had stories like this here before, and more often than not they didn't result in a ban.
That's because forum administration isn't strict enough.
But they don't have a choice, if they would only allow actual incels here, the forum would be dead because incels are such a tiny minority.

But they don't have a choice, if they would only allow actual incels here, the forum would be dead because incels are such a tiny minority.
Im real incel

And here we come to the exact debate I said would happen. You think the mods aren't strict enough. If they ban this guy, people will inevitably say that the mods are too strict. This is not a discussion that can ever be resolved, the only way to win is to not have it.

it's not my fault that you aren't an incel :(
Im kill you mothafuka the fuck
For.me matafaka
Ia m most criminal man in serbia

Im kill you mothafuka the fuck
For.me matafaka
Ia m most criminal man in serbia
yes, that's why fat bitches simp for you but not for me :( I'm the real incel here, you are a thugmaxxed criminal slayer

I fuck stacies everyday bro and im here dont worry about it (in sims 4 tbh)

A foid simped over me but didnt want to fuck
We never met irl
There i said it

foids got no dignity online, you could literally be a 1:1 ressemblance of your profile pic but you'd still get foids to simp over you just because it's online. I met this cute girl on r9k a few years back, we were really talkative online but as soon as we met in person she'd only give 2 words replies to my sentences and avoid all eye contact possible.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

foids got no dignity online, you could literally be a 1:1 ressemblance of your profile pic but you'd still get foids to simp over you just because it's online. I met this cute girl on r9k a few years back, we were really talkative online but as soon as we met in person she'd only give 2 words replies to my sentences and avoid all eye contact possible.
Then, you are still incels?? you literally admitted that a foids meet you in person

You being on this forum is an insult to the real incels here. We have never gotten positive attention from women, let alone any attention AT ALL. That girl was definitely attracted to you, so what's preventing you from finding someone like her to fuck? You also seem to have a problem with fucking a fat woman. Meanwhile, incels here are willing to go through the most brutal torture just to feel a woman's embrace. Delete your account and log off this forum. You are not welcome here.

@OutcompetedByRoomba

@FrothySolutions
From Talmer Shockley's The Love-Shy Survival Guide:

So you should virginal married men be allowed here too since you believe that mods shouldn't ban him? A female being attracted to him doesn't meet the criteria for a fakecel?
Dnr

´People say I have hunter eyes, with good facial harmony.... but Im only 5´10. Need advice brocels, might consider ropemaxx next week´
If true, it says a lot about American society, and may just be more evidence of America's decline. If even Hunter Eyes ain't fuckin, they ain't making babies, and if they ain't makin babies, there goes your future army, economy, and stability.

The Mudslimes unfortunately got it right because their population is actually increasing.

If true, it says a lot about American society, and may just be more evidence of America's decline.
The West is already in decline, we reached a point of no return.
The sexual liberation and Feminism delivered a huge blow, but what really gave us the final push over the edge of the cliff, was social media and dating apps.
MGTOW is growing and the male loneliness epidemic reached an all time high

So you should virginal married men be allowed here too since you believe that mods shouldn't ban him? A female being attracted to him doesn't meet the criteria for a fakecel?

It's not about what I believe. We've all got opinions. And because of that, the only way to win this debate is to not have it. For there never to be a reason to have it. So no one should talk about these parts of their lives here.