Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I always think about how different my life would've been if i was taller.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Especially with regards to opposite sex, I can't really say being short even bothers me if I'm not dealing with women but the moment I do have to deal with them their heightism surfaces.

Like I had so many experiences with girls who just hated me from the first glance it's like when they saw i was short their ooga booga female lookist brains activated, for example I had an experience with 2 girls one of the girls i knew since I was a kid. But they were both tall, I tried to go for the shorter one and that didn't work, then I tried the other and that didn't work either.

And I just can't get over how bitter I am over it, like those girls they seem the type that would be down for some kinky stuff, one of them even had braces and she looked so seductive and I wanted to kiss her. It's just feels me with anger dissatisfaction and then dread.

I don't think about these things often but when I do It really bums me out, what's worse is that the age of teen romance and sex is gone even if i somehow ascend it will be with a old roast, i will never get that teens fooling around and kissing and touching a girl for the first time at 14 type situations. It's all done i soon won't even be a teenager anymore and wageslavery shall begun my life which was already empty and boring will turn into utter hell.

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

I don't think tall users on the forum will ever really be able to empathize with manlets. being unsuccessful with women is one thing, being literally looked down on and emasculated by other men in public every single day is its own thing entirely. they can LARP online about "I'm 5'11.5 and I get mogged by 6'5 Chads every time I go out" but they'll never actually experience it in real life

I understand u. I am 5'5, had I been a 7'0 shudra bull I wouldn't be here

I don't think tall users on the forum will ever really be able to empathize with manlets. being unsuccessful with women is one thing, being literally looked down on and emasculated by other men in public every single day is its own thing entirely. they can LARP about "I'm 5'11.5 and I get mogged by 6'5 Chads every time I go out" but they'll never actually experience what it's like
are you suggesting 5'11.5 is tall, or normal height?

seriously I'm confused, what is "normal" to you, as in not tall or not short range

Wish I could just at least be 5'10 or 5'11 jfl

Because of my height (5'4), i was never seen as a "man" despite being old enough (Gonna be 25). I only get weird looks from people. Men look at me strange and women just straight up get repulsed at my short appearence.

As such i became a quantum being of energy. Existing outside the visible reality. I live inside my room now. In the shadows where no one can look at me with hatred, disgust, or in a mocking manner.

seriously I'm confused, what is "normal" to you, as in not tall or not short range
5'11.5 is actually taller than most 6' guys tbh, most guys who claim 6' are 5'10-5'11. I'd say about 5'9 is where your height doesn't negatively impact your daily life, sure there'll be a couple people in the room who are taller than you but it's not actively hurting you. 5'6-5'8 is where you're shorter than most of your male peers so that's when people actually start caring

shorter than that is gigamanlet and your life is a joke, no one will ever genuinely respect you or see you as a socially affluent person because you are literally beneath them. you are constantly emasculated and viewed as "less of a man" every time you stand next to people in public. your best bet is to become a jester for normies to laugh at like Danny Devito

5'11.5 is actually taller than most 6' guys tbh, most guys who claim 6' are 5'10-5'11. I'd say about 5'9 is where your height doesn't negatively impact your daily life, sure there'll be a couple people in the room who are taller than you but it's not actively hurting you. 5'6-5'8 is where you're shorter than most of your male peers so that's when people actually start caring

shorter than that is gigamanlet and your life is a joke, no one will ever genuinely respect you or see you as a socially affluent person because you are literally beneath them. you are constantly emasculated and viewed as "less of a man" every time you stand next to people in public. your best bet is to become a jester for normies to laugh at like Danny Devito
well 5'11.5 is my morning height, and just a hair under 5'11 is my night height. so that's why I say that I'm 5'11.5/5'11ish

but I really don't get complimented on my height though. I barely feel tall. granted, I don't feel like a manlet, but t's not like I feel like a tallfag 6'4 dude.

but I do agree manlets have it harsh and height discrimination is real.

it seems 5'9-5'10 is "average" to you. idk maybe I'm slightly above but I don't feel "tall" tbh

Are you ugly or good looking?

No height for your face

Good cope.
If you were tall, you'd see nothing would change positivity in your life.
Maybe reaching stuff easier, that's it.

I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for my height I wouldn't post here.

well 5'11.5 is my morning height, and just a hair under 5'11 is my night height. so that's why I say that I'm 5'11.5/5'11ish

but I really don't get complimented on my height though. I barely feel tall. granted, I don't feel like a manlet, but t's not like I feel like a tallfag 6'4 dude.

but I do agree manlets have it harsh and height discrimination is real.

it seems 5'9-5'10 is "average" to you. idk maybe I'm slightly above but I don't feel "tall" tbh

Idk about you but where I'm from 5'11 is a decent height.

You not feeling tall might be more physiological than anything else.

I don't think tall users on the forum will ever really be able to empathize with manlets. being unsuccessful with women is one thing, being literally looked down on and emasculated by other men in public every single day is its own thing entirely. they can LARP online about "I'm 5'11.5 and I get mogged by 6'5 Chads every time I go out" but they'll never actually experience it in real life

100%.

Nobody cares about plight of Manlets.

Are you ugly or good looking?

Average with hair and beard frauding.

If i ever bald all of my subhuman features will be visible.

No height for your face

Nah.

If i was at least 6'2 I would get laid no questions about it, height halo strong asf.

Good cope.

Lol nothing would change positively in your life he says.

Yea man if i was 6'5 nothing would change, yep def haven't seen subhumans who are just tall and have girlfriends.

I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for my height I wouldn't post here.

How tall?

I'm around there myself.

tall = people don't mess with you

but women still want nothing to do with you

tbh I think I would still be incel if I was 6'4". I would probably be a curry slenderman.

When I hear groups of women talking they are always trying to mog each other by how tall their boyfriend/husband is. Its the first thing they say to other women. And the women get so butthurt if another woman in the group of women they are talking to has a taller husband.

It is actually quite interesting how few tall people there are on this forum.

Good cope.

I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller

Good cope.
Just kys

Have you tried looksmaxing?
I gymaxxed for a while. Got nothing out of it.
Right now I'm saving money to get some surgeries in the future. Till then I'll be rotting here.

You have better chance doing it than me.

How old are you @Unsaveable ?

Its It's easier if you dont hope. I've accepted the fact that incels have no happy ending. Our lives are just a revolving door of depression ending with us taking the inevitable suicide pill. Even if we ascend how many of us are actually NT

That would explain we have a bunch of tall incels.
Believe what you want moron.

That would explain we have a bunch of tall incels.
Believe what you want moron.

We don't have to believe anything, Manlets know from experience that being short sucks and Women (literally) look down on you.

If you're Tall and a Incel you're either deformed with a micro penis or extremely socially anxious.