Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always rooted for villains in TV shows and cartoons as a kid

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Only now did I realize that the "villains" were all misunderstood oppressed subhuman incels who I subconsciously related with. It was just me too, no other kid I knew ever rooted for villains because they were all normies. Is it just me?

You sound like Garou from one punch man

You related with fellow ugly people.

Grotesque said:
You related with fellow ugly people.

2deee0099207cedd1f8b32380a07db85.jpg

I always rooted with the villians too op because the villains always saw the injustice and cruelty of the world and they wanted to change it even if they had to burn the world to the fucking ground to do it and they didn't give a fuck about being hated because they were hated all their lives and now it's just on a worldwide scale. 

The Norman Heroes are just assholes who want to maintain the status quo that benefits them.  they talk like they have any credibility to talk but they've had everything and they have even more by the final confrontation because they may have super powers, money, Fame or hell even the girl.

Man I grew up hating Heroes for being self-righteous assholes and blue pill faggets.

Darthmat said:
I always rooted with the villians too op because the villains always saw the injustice and cruelty of the world and they wanted to change it even if they had to burn the world to the fucking ground to do it and they didn't give a fuck about being hated because they were hated all their lives and now it's just on a worldwide scale. 

The Norman Heroes are just assholes who want to maintain the status quo that benefits them.  they talk like they have any credibility to talk but they've had everything and they have even more by the final confrontation because they may have super powers, money, Fame or hell even the girl.

Man I grew up hating Heroes for being self-righteous assholes and blue pill faggets.
Same

Funny, I usually rooted for the "good guys". 

Oh, how times have changed.

Well, they were always more interesting in every way. I think a lot of people do.

QuantumDummy said:
Funny, I usually rooted for the "good guys". 

Oh, how times have changed.
You must have been bluepilled.