Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I always rooted for Tom when I was a kid

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Jerry was always such a jerk and Tom always got the short end of the stick... I could relate with him so much.

Jerry was always such a jerk and Tom always got the short end of the stick... I could relate with him so much.
Yeah Tom happens to be the only cat I've ever liked. I hate Jerry and the creator for always making him win.

Jerry was a fuckin dick

yeah i always thought the same, i wanted him to kill that fucking mouse

Jerry seems like the little brother who always had the parents side with him while the older brother gets the blame that being Tom.

Jerry seems like the little brother who always had the parents side with him while the older brother gets the blame that being Tom.
I always had this happen to me in relation to my younger cousins.

Ditto.

I hate how that cartoon made classical music lost its meaning to me because I relate it to the cartoon.

MEME

I actually rooted for him too. First I liked jerry more, but after some episodes I noticed what a fucking dick he always was to tom.

I think most people liked tom. Why would anyone like that asshole mouse.

I thought we were supposed to root for Tom? Are there actually anyone who rooted for that asshole Jerry?

We did not have a TV until 1964. I remember that my dad did not allow us to see violent programmes such as Tom & Jerry and Donald Duck, or the News.

Tom was my favorite aswell he always got the short end of the stick

We did not have a TV until 1964. I remember that my dad did not allow us to see violent programmes such as Tom & Jerry and Donald Duck, or the News.
You must be the oldest member here.

I always wanted the Coyote to get Road runner, coyote died a million times and road runner not even once.

This hurts. This fucking hurts. Why did you bring this back to me.