Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I always laugh when I see a white man with an Asian kid

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Ascending with a noodle is like beating a hard game using cheat codes or unlimited continues, ultimately doesn't count.

Yes. Same goes for any chad.

Same with niggers n whites couples

@Woody Allen, Thots?

Creating the next ER

Yeah they're essentially cheaters. Imagine how many incels there'd be if noodlewhores didn't exist.

Yeah, always so funny. And the kid usually looks like some deformed mutt because it’s an ugly make-up obsessed chink with an ugly oofy doofy white. The little positive features that ER-spawner had (being white and not a total manlet) gets flushed down the drain on the offspring. Hopefully the kid grows up to hate his subhuman race-traiting parents.

I don't judge men for their partners or lack of partners. The dating scene is horrific even for white men. White men can still get ethnics, but white women are Chad only. Men take what they can get.

Yeah, always so funny. And the kid usually looks like some deformed mutt because it’s an ugly make-up obsessed chink with an ugly oofy doofy white. The little positive features that ER-spawner had (being white and not a total manlet) gets flushed down the drain on the offspring. Hopefully the kid grows up to hate his subhuman race-traiting parents.
I'm wasian and I'm sub5. Coincidence? I think not

Spawning ERs is nature's way to ensure they can't cheat their genetics forever