Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always go to women’s toilets

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★
I have a sensible nose and cannot stand the horrendous smell coming from men’s toilets.

Which is a paradox because I’m myself a producer of the stinkiest, biggest turds.

But the smell of piss that you typically find in men’s public toilets makes me want to puke

So I always go in women’s toilets

I don’t know if this is illegal in the US but in Europe worst case scenario you’ll get a weird look or some Karen will tell you this is women’s restroom.

Any other incel doing that ?

I don't use public restrooms, I'd rather hold it in than use the restroom of anywhere that is not home or outside (in the woods)

I don't use public restrooms, I'd rather hold it in than use the restroom of anywhere that is not home or outside (in the woods)

I used to be the same back in school but it’s because girls toilets were in a completely different area so I couldn’t sneak in

One of the things i do at work is to clean toilets and let me tell you. Foid toilets are 10x more disgusting. They always throw away their used sanitary pad and tampons, smells worse than shit and puke. They also go to the toilets more often than men because foids eat alot more grains, vegetables and vegan diets which means they have to shit atleast 2 times/hr. So it always smells worse in foid restrooms.

Men restrooms are dehumanizing, they are like we can pee in front of each other because we are animals anyway.

One of the things i do at work is to clean toilets and let me tell you. Foid toilets are 10x more disgusting. They always throw away their used sanitary pad and tampons, smells worse than shit and puke. They also go to the toilets more often than men because foids eat alot more grains, vegetables and vegan diets which means they have to shit atleast 2 times/hr. So it always smells worse in foid restrooms.

Interesting, where I live it’s not the same thing. Men’s toilets almost always smell worse

Interesting, where I live it’s not the same thing. Men’s toilets almost always smell worse
Yea well it's different where i live because alot of people eat grains here and plant based diets, which results in more frequent toilet visits.

Men restrooms are dehumanizing, they are like we can pee in front of each other because we are animals anyway.
Correct

Bluepill fags will seethe but whores feel entitled to use men's restrooms all the fucking time. I just saw this on vacation some bitch didnt want to wait in the line for the women's restroom and went in the men's instead. Nobody did anything because foid, but if genders were reversed everyone would call creepy pervert. The hypocrisy of it all jfl

Bluepill fags will seethe but whores feel entitled to use men's restrooms all the fucking time. I just saw this on vacation some bitch didnt want to wait in the line for the women's restroom and went in the men's instead. Nobody did anything because foid, but if genders were reversed everyone would call creepy pervert. The hypocrisy of it all jfl

Extremely based

This is because females’ intimacy is hold sacred vs men’s is considered dirty and perverted.

So a queen can go to the peasants toilets but the opposite is unacceptable

Women's restrooms are only clean if no one uses them. It's fucking horrific.

If I went into women's to go take a quick piss? Jail
Right to jail.

I have a sensible nose and cannot stand the horrendous smell coming from men’s toilets.

Which is a paradox because I’m myself a producer of the stinkiest, biggest turds.

But the smell of piss that you typically find in men’s public toilets makes me want to puke

So I always go in women’s toilets

I don’t know if this is illegal in the US but in Europe worst case scenario you’ll get a weird look or some Karen will tell you this is women’s restroom.

Any other incel doing that ?

I find it funny that public toilets built for single-pERson use (separate cubicles containing one toilet and sink, each with doors which can be locked from the inside) are given “male” and “female” labels given the fact that (at least in the area I live in, in the country I live in), these type of toilet facilities are PRIMARILY located in “genERally” ISOLATED places (parks, beaches etc.) so MAJORITY of the time NOBODY will even obsERve you using a single-use public toilet assigned to the opposite sex to which you are a membER of, but also EVEN in the RARE instance a person/people saw you do so, MOST of the time they won’t confront you about it because they don’t care enough to do so AND/OR they want to avoid un-necessary physical confrontation with a random strangER (because they want to minimise the risk of suffERing grievous bodily harm/death themselves AND/OR want to minimise the chances of potentially causing grievous bodily harm/death to othERs).

That’s why I find it funny that whoevER is responsible for the construction of these toilets (in my country’s case: local councils) even bothER to label them in accordance to gendER/sex based on the fact that whoevER is obsERved to do, RARELY suffERs negative consequences in tERms of being violently confronted by othER civilians (for reasons I’ve already given) and nevER faces negative legal consequences for doing so (I assume) because it’s ILLOGICAL for it to be legally/objectively considERed to be an offence due to the fact that lNOBODY gets HURT (not subjectively in their “minds” but OBJECTIVELY in the physical/matERial realm), by even if thERe is a woman using the female bathroom not being used by anykn, or in the case that

Last edited:
wank and cum on the toilet so foids must sit inn it

Disabled toilets usually mog, so much more spacious and there's a sink as well.

When I wash my hands at the soup kitchen I go to, I have to wash them in the womens toilet because for some reason, the staff never put soap in the mens toilet.

wait thats all that happens to you in europe? I thought europe was alot more progressive and feminist than the US ngl

also women dont poop theory

When I wash my hands at the soup kitchen I go to, I have to wash them in the womens toilet because for some reason, the staff never put soap in the mens toilet.

See ? This is what’s wrong with our society

I've heard foid toilets are even worse than men's

I've heard foid toilets are even worse than men's

Not in my experience.

Foids can't piss on the floor, men can. For me this explains it all.

I find it funny that public toilets built for single-pERson use (separate cubicles containing one toilet and sink, each with doors which can be locked from the inside) are given “male” and “female” labels given the fact that (at least in the area I live in, in the country I live in), these type of toilet facilities are PRIMARILY located in “genERally” ISOLATED places (parks, beaches etc.) so MAJORITY of the time NOBODY will even obsERve you using a single-use public toilet assigned to the opposite sex to which you are a membER of, but also EVEN in the RARE instance a person/people saw you do so, MOST of the time they won’t confront you about it because they don’t care enough to do so AND/OR they want to avoid un-necessary physical confrontation with a random strangER (because they want to minimise the risk of suffERing grievous bodily harm/death themselves AND/OR want to minimise the chances of potentially causing grievous bodily harm/death to othERs).

That’s why I find it funny that whoevER is responsible for the construction of these toilets (in my country’s case: local councils) even bothER to label them in accordance to gendER/sex based on the fact that whoevER is obsERved to do, RARELY suffERs negative consequences in tERms of being violently confronted by othER civilians (for reasons I’ve already given) and nevER faces negative legal consequences for doing so (I assume) because it’s ILLOGICAL for it to be legally/objectively considERed to be an offence due to the fact that lNOBODY gets HURT (not subjectively in their “minds” but OBJECTIVELY in the physical/matERial realm), by even if thERe is a woman using the female bathroom not being used by anykn, or in the case that

My post was in the process of being edited (a process which was NOT complete), when it accidentally got “edited” before completion of editing process. Then when I went to re-edit my post (edit the edit), by the time I had completed the process, I was unable to post the fully edited vERsion due to the 1 hour time limit to edit posts, having already been reached