Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I always get negative feedback

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
The last time I was casually hugged was more than 10 years ago. I had many bad experiences in my childhood.

People cough when they see me.

I'm a neet and I failed several job interviews now, even though my technical skills are good enough.

My parents don't care about me. My mother always stares at me and mumbles insults to herself. Sometimes she just stands in my way and stares at me, so I have to walk around her. My dad calls me a parasite.

I'm talking online with girls and they are really nice but that only gives me more suicide fuel because I know that I can't have that in real life.

My parents don't care about me. My mother always stares at me and mumbles insults to herself. Sometimes she just stands in my way and stares at me, so I have to walk around her. My dad calls me a parasite.
you need to find a way to leave your parents house, one day they will just need to throw you in the street

even having a manual low paying job is better than staying with your parents and letting them treat you like shit

mogs by talking to girls online

you need to find a way to leave your parents house, one day they will just need to throw you in the street

even having a manual low paying job is better than staying with your parents and letting them treat you like shit
I'm making bad impressions at the job interviews. A lot of that is due to depression. Nobody wants to give someone like me a chance. But getting rejected time and time again only makes things worse.

If I move out of my parent's house, then I have absolutely nobody anymore. I don't think it will be better.

mogs by talking to girls online
One girl seemed really interested. I tell her that I'm a virgin and she never responded again.

One cute 16yo girl tells me to lie down and she will prepare my blanket for me or something, just really nice silly messages. Then I tell her I have job interviews and she realizes how fucking oldcel I am. I hate being old even more than being ugly. I'm soon 26 and I will most certainly never experience a teenage girl wanting me irl. It hurts so fucking bad.

One insanely hot russian 18yo seems quite interested, but they're all like that. They're just extreme whores, who like to taunt incels. They think I'm chad, but I can never follow that up. If they saw me in a video call they'd get creeped out the same way the HR ladies get scared and weird when they interact with me in my job interviews.

Seeing the disparity between the life that chad or even just an average normies lives and then comparing it to my life is extreme death fuel. I've never been this depressed in my life.

I'm soon 26 and I will most certainly never experience a teenage girl wanting me irl. It hurts so fucking bad.
The teenagelovepill is fucking brutal. Our lives never began but they're twice as over when we get older. The best you can do is to accept that you're already dead and it's not your fault, but you can't prevent yourself from seeing young couples everywhere.

The teenagelovepill is fucking brutal. Our lives never began but they're twice as over when we get older. The best you can do is to accept that you're already dead and it's not your fault, but you can't prevent yourself from seeing young couples everywhere.
Good advice

I'm making bad impressions at the job interviews. A lot of that is due to depression. Nobody wants to give someone like me a chance. But getting rejected time and time again only makes things worse.
I can help you in this regard prepare well for the interview by
1: Doing the obvious in regards to appearance (neat & tidy even if in semi casual clothing).
2: Answer the questions during the interview without stuttering, look up & keep eye contact,
3: At the start of the interview give them a firm handshake, introduce yourself nice to meet you.

I felt the same after getting rejected but after talking with a friend who managed to land a job recently his advice helped me and I want to put it to the test at my interview next week. I can let you how it goes for insurance purposes.

The last time I was casually hugged was more than 10 years ago. I had many bad experiences in my childhood.

People cough when they see me.

I'm a neet and I failed several job interviews now, even though my technical skills are good enough.

I'm talking online with girls and they are really nice but that only gives me more suicide fuel because I know that I can't have that in real life.

where are you talking to girls online

How the fuck do you even talk to girls online? I'm bumping this thread because this is an important question.

One insanely hot russian 18yo seems quite interested, but they're all like that. They're just extreme whores, who like to taunt incels. They think I'm chad, but I can never follow that up. If they saw me in a video call they'd get creeped out the same way the HR ladies get scared and weird when they interact with me in my job interviews.
Is this on a dating app you met this russian or what? Do they know what you look like, if so how?

One cute 16yo girl tells me to lie down and she will prepare my blanket for me or something, just really nice silly messages. Then I tell her I have job interviews and she realizes how fucking oldcel I am. I hate being old even more than being ugly. I'm soon 26 and I will most certainly never experience a teenage girl wanting me irl. It hurts so fucking bad.
:dafuckfeels: What platforms do you go on, where girls are this attention seeking

Me too, even my family especially my abusive father wouldn’t spare me when I was a kid, kek