Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ''I always gag when swallowing my boyfriend’s cum, how can I overcome this?''

I actually tried to eat my own cum once at 16 or 17 yo. I have to say you must really love that person to do it each time. In other words, it's another chad privilege.

I actually tried to eat my own cum once at 16 or 17 yo. I have to say you must really love that person to do it each time. In other words, it's another chad privilege.
:dafuckfeels:

gaaay

A foid doesn't even want to talk to us, but for her chad she will literally fight the urge to swallow his jizz.

:feelsUgh:

She drinks chads cum like it was kool aid
She drinks her beta boyfriends cum like it was spoiled milk

:feelswhere:

ngl i tried it too, it was disgusting.
:feelspuke:

Use it to wash down cyanide pills..

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

ngl i tried it too, it was disgusting.
:feelspuke:
Not so much disgusting, just really really really unnecessary. The most unlpleasant thing is not the taste but its consistency that makes you cough after you swallow it. Can't recommend.

Last edited:
She should practice by chugging industrial grade super glue.

pretty sure we all done a lot of weird regretful shit like that when we were younger because of hormones.

i wish a girl gagged on my cum

Just another thread proving that foids are nothing but disgusting animals, nothing to see here boys

Mfw no qt 3.14 will ever choke on my cum :kys:

@knajjd