Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I always find it funny when women say they want to date "their equal"

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I always find this phrase funny because of how laughably ignorant it is.

What the woman means is they want a man who is (at least) at their level regarding the social hierarchy, i.e. as popular as them and as able to acquire members of the opposite sex - the shit that women care about and use to determine how much someone is worth

When men judge people to be of different quality, they are usually referring to more important, objective criteria like intelligence, skills, knowledge, wealth, physical strength, etc.

If we used those criteria to determine a woman's "equal," the vast majority of men would mog the fuck out of them

The point of this thread is to point out that the women with high self-esteem today about their perceived worth only have that self-esteem because we live in a gynocentric society with a social safety net where childish, feminine shit like whether the opposite sex likes the way you look is valued. In an organic, natural environment 90+% of men are the average woman's "equal" or above

they are usually referring to more important, objective criteria like intelligence, skills, knowledge, wealth, physical strength, etc.
Intelligence and wealth can be born into, though.

Intelligence and wealth can be born into, though.
From a rational, evolutionary perspective, they are better determinants of value than how attractive your face is to foids or your social media

From a rational, evolutionary perspective, they are better determinants of value than how attractive your face is to foids or your social media
Fair point.

Every foid thinks her smv jumps by 3 or 4 points when they dress up and make up. So an 4 consider her equal an 7.

Hypergamy doesn't sleep, women only date up

Mog or be mogged nigga

I always find this phrase funny because of how laughably ignorant it is.

What the woman means is they want a man who is (at least) at their level regarding the social hierarchy, i.e. as popular as them and as able to acquire members of the opposite sex - the shit that women care about and use to determine how much someone is worth

When men judge people to be of different quality, they are usually referring to more important, objective criteria like intelligence, skills, knowledge, wealth, physical strength, etc.

If we used those criteria to determine a woman's "equal," the vast majority of men would mog the fuck out of them

The point of this thread is to point out that the women with high self-esteem today about their perceived worth only have that self-esteem because we live in a gynocentric society with a social safety net where childish, feminine shit like whether the opposite sex likes the way you look is valued. In an organic, natural environment 90+% of men are the average woman's "equal" or above
Hi iq

Every foid thinks her smv jumps by 3 or 4 points when they dress up and make up. So an 4 consider her equal an 7.
They don't even need to do that. All they need to do is to let Chad plow through them and they're instantly a 9 somehow because he took a few hours of his precious time to use them as a fleshlight.