Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always feel awkward no matter what I do

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Walking, running, talking to people, doing my job, even just sitting sometimes. Just a constant uncomfortable feeling that won’t relent. It’s awful really.

You either have social anxiety or on the autistic spectrum. Pray it's the first one and not the second.

Yes man , Being ethnic and ugly is just rough

whenever I am around other people I just can't be comfortable. I don't know what to say or what to do. when you're too ugly to go out but have to go out to improve your "personality" its a shit cycle

whenever I am around other people I just can't be comfortable. I don't know what to say or what to do. when you're too ugly to go out but have to go out to improve your "personality" its a shit cycle

Me too. I always feel like i'm about to get attacked. I can never feel relaxed when i'm around a group of people my age. It feels like a mini heart attack when the conversation is suddenly turned towards me.

That's the life of an ugly lanklet (me)

I get comments all the time about how awkward my movement is. I'm not even especially high inhib. It's autism and the results of being non-athletic growing up + incel aura.

It never began for ugly men. Even if we tried to improve our personalities as normie per se, it is near damn impossible when society crucifies you for being a dork.

society has basically collapsed lol, why wouldn't you be anxious.

I feel bored. I'm always bored asf.

Me too. I always feel like i'm about to get attacked. I can never feel relaxed when i'm around a group of people my age. It feels like a mini heart attack when the conversation is suddenly turned towards me.
same ngl. being ugly makes you mentally ill

It's because you're ugly. If any normie woke up with a face full of acne they would get anxious as fuck. If any chad got in a car accident and had a fucked face, they would get extreme anxiety about being seen by others.

same, i shouldnt leave the house

I feel very similar to you.
I think it's a general feel of lack of safety and distress

the only thing that's left is people trying to get something out of you

Walking, running, talking to people, doing my job, even just sitting sometimes. Just a constant uncomfortable feeling that won’t relent. It’s awful really.
Social anxiety is a common incel trait ngl