Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I always fantasize about starting my life all over as an NT gigachad

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
It would be awesome. Everything would be C00L. I would literally sleep around with as many women as possible. i would party and binge drink and trip on shrooms in HS and fuck my teachers and then fuck tons of chicks at school. i would be captain of the football team and in college, oh man college would've been fucking awesome

i wish i could be 18 again, and be in college as a NT gigachad in my dorm room sneaking random chicks in after meeting them at frat parties and fucking them doggystyle with thrusting faster than speed of light and then the resident assistant hears her moans and he walks in and i beat him until he's a lifeless carcass and she orgasms to watching me beat the shit outta the RA and he lays on the floor as a rotting corpse, then her cuck BF comes in and slips on the RA's brains and cracks his skull open and his blood and brains are everywhere, then all the college dormmates come in wondering what happened and everyone slips and falls or dies on each other's brains. then the dean gives me a medal of honor for self-defense.

i then join a frat and fuck an entire sorority and fuck other sororities. i then graduate and fuck around with more chicks at bars who want to sleep with me after watching me beat the shit out of and strangle a guy to death in a bar fight while slicing his adam's apple with my knife sharp square jawline as all the women watch the fight as they put vibrators on their clits orgasming.

i then have a list of women to fuck and checkmark all the types of women i wanna fuck, including sorority girls, chicks of a certain age (e.g.: 18, 20, 40 year old MILF who looks younger than her age, my HS teachers, etc.).

all this coping

what a load of bull if i was NT niggachad i would immediately being the process to repeal women's suffrage

I used to but now even if I became Chad, I think I would choose to post on .is and volcel Maxx. I am starting to feel that sex is a low class primitive nigger tier behavior.

If I was NT Gigachad, in a parallel universe, in a hypothetical fantasy, I'd have a list of whiteknights and bluepill males to beat into a pulp and women to humiliate into suicide. Of course, in the most IDEAL circumstances, my biggest fantasy would be to lead a movement in a fashion such as this:
View: https://youtu.be/ErtPOyeMqf4?t=115

Except with all the attendants being Blackpillers and the subject being the Female Question.

I used to but now even if I became Chad, I think I would choose to post on .is and volcel Maxx. I am starting to feel that sex is a low class primitive nigger tier behavior.
that's why I have always believed tbh but I'm afraid it's just cope

Sometimes when i am in bed i still fantasize about my oneitis.She is probably a whore now its been years fuck she was probably a whore then

I wish I could just lucid dream 24/7.
If I was NT Gigachad, in a parallel universe, in a hypothetical fantasy, I'd have a list of whiteknights and bluepill males to beat into a pulp and women to humiliate into suicide. Of course, in the most IDEAL circumstances, my biggest fantasy would be to lead a movement in a fashion such as this:
View: https://youtu.be/ErtPOyeMqf4?t=115

Except with all the attendants being Blackpillers and the subject being the Female Question.

Gigabased

same. i went to the beach the other day and recent high school graduate chads and stacies were there drinking and smoking weed :cryfeels:

Last edited:
I just read the second half of this post :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sometimes when i am in bed i still fantasize about my oneitis.She is probably a whore now its been years fuck she was probably a whore then
I had the same situation excapt my oneitis was caused by my freshman year biology teacher. everytime she walked passed my desk i would turn around. she had the fattest ass I've ever seen. everytime i come home from college i go visit her.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Massive incel cope right there tbh.

It would be awesome. Everything would be C00L. I would literally sleep around with as many women as possible. i would party and binge drink and trip on shrooms in HS and fuck my teachers and then fuck tons of chicks at school. i would be captain of the football team and in college, oh man college would've been fucking awesome

i wish i could be 18 again, and be in college as a NT gigachad in my dorm room sneaking random chicks in after meeting them at frat parties and fucking them doggystyle with thrusting faster than speed of light and then the resident assistant hears her moans and he walks in and i beat him until he's a lifeless carcass and she orgasms to watching me beat the shit outta the RA and he lays on the floor as a rotting corpse, then her cuck BF comes in and slips on the RA's brains and cracks his skull open and his blood and brains are everywhere, then all the college dormmates come in wondering what happened and everyone slips and falls or dies on each other's brains. then the dean gives me a medal of honor for self-defense.

i then join a frat and fuck an entire sorority and fuck other sororities. i then graduate and fuck around with more chicks at bars who want to sleep with me after watching me beat the shit out of and strangle a guy to death in a bar fight while slicing his adam's apple with my knife sharp square jawline as all the women watch the fight as they put vibrators on their clits orgasming.

i then have a list of women to fuck and checkmark all the types of women i wanna fuck, including sorority girls, chicks of a certain age (e.g.: 18, 20, 40 year old MILF who looks younger than her age, my HS teachers, etc.).
You will never have this. Why torture yourself with what could have been?