Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I always avoid making fun of orher men in real life

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
There is this one guy that has absolutely no chin, and he looks nerdy as fuck.
Every time He tries to roast my appearance as a "joke" I think about making fun of his absolute lack of chin and lanklet body.
But my brain stops me from doing it, my brain dosnt want me causing others the same emotional trauma I've faced due to my looks.

Only cucks deserve to be made fun of.

I would destroy that kid if he joked about my appearance. You should definitely bully femoids though.

I don't know how to roast people so I wouldn't even if I wanted to

You have a kind heart and God looks favorably upons you.

Getting roasted by a chinlet lanklet. It's over.

id probably fight him....tbqh i have short fuze for being fucked with now...

Should've roasted him :fire::fire::fire::fire:

I've always called that condition D.B.S. (deflated balloon syndrome). The reason being that their lack of chin makes their face look like a deflated balloon. It's very common among gAwThs, nu-males, and so on as it is typically a sign of low-T and inferior genes in general.

I feel for the person, not accepting his beta genetics and appearance. His cope is to ignore this and bully others half-heartedly, and allowing this to continue is not good. Just tell him to bugger off, maybe call him a beta Virgin, but that’s it. Don’t push him ovER the edge (yet).

He's coping hard. Blackpill the fuck outta him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back