Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I already won the election. Its time for COLVIN 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I cucked Trump AND Biden and WON the presidency. I will be the first incel president of the United States. My inauguration is TOMORROW at sometime in the afternoon EST idk yet.

My first order in office is Repealing the 19th Amendment and removing women's rights. Then we remove sex-haver rights and make (blackpilled) incels in the highest power.

#DENNIS COLVIN 2020 TBH NGL

@FallenPrime @Diocel @Ropemaxx @BITG @MentalistKebab @shii410 @RREEEEEEEEE @BummerDrummer @ADepressedVirgin @VincentVanCock @dirtykombatcel

Last edited:
COLVIN 2020 #BLACKCELSLIVESMATTER
LETSGO BABY WOOOOOOOOOOO

COLVIN 2020 #BLACKCELSLIVESMATTER
LETSGO BABY WOOOOOOOOOOO
Based department

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 11, Bluepillers: 9)
9 11

The prophecy has been set.

mr colvin sir what is you plan to help fix the incel epidemic

mr colvin sir what is you plan to help fix the incel epidemic
Sadly there is no real way to do that.

The next best thing is legalized free prostitution.

Sadly there is no real way to do that.

The next best thing is legalized free prostitution.
mr colvin sir i think instilling family and religious values in society will lower divorce rates and we can have the nuclear family back in america once again no matter our height skin color or face
just my opinion mr colvin

Dennis your real name?! :worryfeels:

mr colvin sir i think instilling family and religious values in society will lower divorce rates and we can have the nuclear family back in america once again no matter our height skin color or face
just my opinion mr colvin
Yes, that would be a good long term solution.

Also ban all degenerate platforms like TikTok, snapchat, and so on

@Colvin76 vs @BummerDrummer 2020

WONG

YESUS ALREADY WON

BOW DOWN TO KANYE

Yes, that would be a good long term solution.

Also ban all degenerate platforms like TikTok, snapchat, and so on
u have my vote next election

I cucked Trump AND Biden and WON the presidency. I will be the first incel president of the United States. My inauguration is TOMORROW at sometime in the afternoon EST idk yet.

My first order in office is Repealing the 19th Amendment and removing women's rights. Then we remove sex-haver rights and make (blackpilled) incels in the highest power.

@FallenPrime @Diocel @Ropemaxx @BITG @MentalistKebab @shii410 @RREEEEEEEEE @BummerDrummer @ADepressedVirgin @VincentVanCock @dirtykombatcel
Massive Fucking Cope

Of course its Colvin again.

Cuz being 6'7 and stealing my girl for ONS wasnt enough

High IQ tbhtbh. All simps will be castrated as well, right Mr. Pres?

I hope you didn't doxx yourself
nah JFL dennis isn't my first name. dennis is my fake online placeholder first name I use because I want to be known by my last name (Colvin). My IRL first name is different.

Colvin IS my last name though.

Gigabased, I was going to run in 2024 but there's no need anymore since we already have an incel president

aren't you forgetting your main rival?
@Colton

Just doxx yourself theory, now they know your name how you look like and your birthday

Just doxx yourself theory, now they know your name how you look like and your birthday
nope. Dennis is a fake first name

nah JFL dennis isn't my first name. dennis is my fake online placeholder first name I use because I want to be known by my last name (Colvin). My IRL first name is different.

Colvin IS my last name though.

Damn really? His b day too? JFL, Colvin doesn’t even care anymore.

President Colvin
Bubble11

The Blackpill Party
Incel flag

began for colvin cels

Gas chambers for fakecels

You should unironically infiltrate BLM and rise in ranks of the democratic party to be the 2028 candidate. I can see it.

of course the BBC mogger fucked everyone :feelshehe:

Based! I'm glad my rallies I organized for you nationwide were a success. I'm sure you will do the right thing, Colvin. I'm glad Colton lost to you.

Based! I'm glad my rallies I organized for you nationwide were a success. I'm sure you will do the right thing, Colvin. I'm glad Colton lost to you.