Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I ALREADY GOT DEMOTED FROM MY POSITION!!!

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I am enraged I was only in a department at my retail store managed by a foid because I barely got this job and 2 weeks they already put me at the fucking lowest position bagging for customers and pushing carts and apparently I was demoted for "safety concerns" when no one gave me feedback on my work, FUCK YOU FOID MANAGER!!!!:lasereyes:

what is safety concerns

Shit that's enraging and sad to hear. FUCK THE BITCH.

Ragefuel just another example of are soyciety

what is the point in trying? incels get fucked over

Havent worked in a year. Cant get hired so moggs me

I am enraged I was only in a department at my retail store managed by a foid because I barely got this job and 2 weeks they already put me at the fucking lowest position bagging for customers and pushing carts and apparently I was demoted for "safety concerns" when no one gave me feedback on my work, FUCK YOU FOID MANAGER!!!!:lasereyes:
when i used work in retail there were more turkcels then germans...one time i was pushed into smoking shisha.

But i kinda liked it? Is it gay to suck on a Shisha?

they found out about his .is account
JFL the foid told me "the way you were working around knives and the slicers"

LISTEN HERE YOU TOILET!! I WAS WORKING AROUND THEM THE SAME WAY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WAS!!!

when i used work in retail there were more turkcels then germans...one time i was pushed into smoking shisha.

But i kinda liked it? Is it gay to suck on a Shisha?
I only like retail for departments like deli

Foids bosses always look after the own

And then, foids and soyciety wonder why low smv men opt out of work or sometimes resort to crime.

That's fucking brutal

You'll be much happier never going above cashier at these hellholes. Anything higher is too much responsibility (especially if your co workers are niggers and women) and not worth the pay. Never go into supervisor roles. Never go into manager roles. Just do a half ass job as a bagger or cashier and call it a day. Hopefully you get lucky and find some like-minded chums to play vidya with or something that aren't sex having normalfag Chads but also aren't inept retard fetal alcohol diseased mongs.

You'll be much happier never going above cashier at these hellholes. Anything higher is too much responsibility (especially if your co workers are niggers and women) and not worth the pay. Never go into supervisor roles. Never go into manager roles. Just do a half ass job as a bagger or cashier and call it a day. Hopefully you get lucky and find some like-minded chums to play vidya with or something that aren't sex having normalfag Chads but also aren't inept retard fetal alcohol diseased mongs.
Exactly this :yes::yes::yes:
Just remember to do the bare minimum to not get fired. It's not like they will be doing you any favors, trust me they won't

Exactly this :yes::yes::yes:
Just remember to do the bare minimum to not get fired. It's not like they will be doing you any favors, trust me they won't
Bagging is horrible for my mental health and I have to do the shitty stuff

Bagging is horrible for my mental health and I have to do the shitty stuff
It doesn't get better.
Cashiers gotta scan shit faster, and ask questions about donations or credit cards. You'll get niggers trying to short change or scam. Karens trying to get free shit or escalate to management then lie to them about something you never did. You'll be STUCK IN ONE PLACE for 8 hours unable to walk around or talk with anyone. You'll need to take a piss or blow your nose but you got a line of 30 people. At least a bagger can "go get some carts" and get a sip of liquid or chill outside for a bit, or run to the bathroom without the entire line shutting down.

Supervisors gotta hand out breaks to old dipshits, women, niggers, and other brown retards. You'll be to blame if anyone fucks up, gets scammed, is too slow at cashiering, and you'll have to step in and cover the breaks yourself while corporate shoves its cock down your throat because "you're not supposed to be on a checklane" yet you'll never have enough help for break relief. You'll miss-count money during pickups or get blamed for a shortage of money. You'll have to go to SHITTY MEETINGS several miles away and do retarded humiliation rituals and school tests that drain you even more mentally. You'll be forced into "huddles" with other supervisors around the store where you do the fabled "wagie dance" and suckle on the toes of corporate, forced to smile at all hours of the day. The women will shit test you non stop and endlessly try to drag you down. The niggers and spics will always be late or not pull weight forcing you to work harder than them regardless.

Once you hit manager it's 10x worse cause you'll do endless paperwork, emails, and deal with the higher ups constantly shitting on you just because it's their job no matter how good you are. Everyone will hate you because you'll be their immediate boss and you'll be working 12-19 hour shifts 6 days a week while getting shit on during evaluations even though you make all your numbers and do everything by the book. You'll get constantly shit tested by all the wagies beneath you as they connive and backstab you any chance they get no matter how nice you are or what shifts you give them they'll never be happy and you'll be so fucking stressed out you'll get Bells Palsy and half your face will freeze for a few months.

It doesn't matter if you're the highest ranked manager or the nicest guy it'll always be a shit fest of fuck up and wrong-doings all pinned and blamed on you cause you're the bossman now, and for what? Lets say you make $19.50 an hour, 40 hours a week, salaried, so 12 hour minimum shifts (but it's more cause skeleton crew in retail is guaranteed.) VS the cashier who has little to no responsibility at top pay makes $16 an hour with overtime benefits and can fuck off and leave and not be forced to stay by corporate or higher ups.

Baggers get tips too, and actually make MORE than the cashiers if you roll the charisma dice and use psychopathmaxxing to charm over normies. You get a light work out and if you fuck up you're the bottom rung so it's no big deal. Your co-workers like it when you're around cause you make their job easier and there's no real blame or shit flinging they can do to you, and for those that do, just go bag on another lane lmao.

Yeah you gotta clean bathrooms and do trash duty but if you wanna lazymaxx just rub pinesol in the bathroom air vents to give an illusion of work being done and trash just gives you an excuse to spend more time in the bathroom washing your hands and arms.

Hell as a bagger I used to sadismmax and break peoples candybars and poke holes in their bread if they were any shade of brown or if they were straight up cunts. One time an old doucher had me load up his car while he "ran back inside to grab something" and he was a total dick so I completely smashed his bag of chips to dust. You can't really make people pay unless you straight up deny refunds as a supervisor or something but anyone can just google the store return policy and challenge your bullshit. Baggers also get to witness all sorts of crazy shit in the parking lots like shoplifter confrontations and ching-chongs smashing into parked cars.

I hated it when people value us so little I would get angry at the manager to for that humiliation and to be constantly treated like shit