Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i almost went out with a legit crazy girl

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
public service announcement to all incels

if it looks too good to be true, IT IS.

i asked a legit 7/10 out she said yes. i google searched her instagram and her tumblr came up. it was legit filled with satanic shit. like fucked up shit. she praised the columbine killers and had photos of her standing in satan crosses. and she reblogged animal killings and blood and vhs style snuff gifs and bdsm and fucked up shit. i bet she wanted to rape me. dominate my butthole and sell my organs.

stay away from tinder and just go mgtow honestly. normal girls dont use tinder.

Uhm you are an imbecile if this somehow "put you off"

Your story is prob fake anways and yiu are a fakecel

Fucking VOLCEL! I would date any 7/10 girl no matter what. Even if she had a torture fetish I would just suck it up and try not to cry too hard.

Framecel222 said:
Fucking VOLCEL! I would date any 7/10 girl no matter what. Even if she had a torture fetish I would just suck it up and try not to cry too hard.

If a 7/10 girl liked eating children I honestly would not even blink,a 7/10 girl is literaly goddess tier and can do wrong. 

Whatever she is into is fine.

I would have banged her in the name of SATAN

Volcel scum. You don't need to go out with her, dipshit. You could've just fucked her, and never speak to her again.

weservenomsg said:

i asked a legit 7/10 out she said yes. i google searched her instagram and her tumblr came up. it was legit filled with satanic shit. like fucked up shit. she praised the columbine killers and had photos of her standing in satan crosses. and she reblogged animal killings and blood and vhs style snuff gifs and bdsm and fucked up shit. i bet she wanted to rape me. dominate my butthole and sell my organs.

You're volcel if you don't fuck her OP.

You could have pumped and dumped her.

>she praised the columbine killers

The fuck?   I'm not so far gone that something like that would not tell me to stay away.  LOL!

sounds hot as fuck

weservenomsg said:

FFS man this was your chance :huh: :@ . May BlackOps2cel have mercy on your soul.

shes probably an okay girl who just likes acting like an angsty cunt

vol

Volcel bragger nigga

ban this fakecel already. @Sergeantincel, @azavii @mental_out

he even admiited in /r/incel so why is he still here? the guy just rejected a 7/10 girl,he is making up some bullshit why the fuck would a 7/10 want to rape and mutilate a incel what sexual gratification can you get off doing that to a incel.

fuck off volcel. I want an insane yandere mommy gf

holstercan said:
ban this fakecel already. @Sergeantincel, @azavii @mental_out

he even admiited in /r/incel so why is he still here?  the guy just  rejected a 7/10  girl,he is making up some bullshit why the fuck would a  7/10 want to rape and mutilate a  incel what sexual gratification can you get off doing  that to a incel.
azavii never banned non virgins even back on reddit, here's the same shit

She would have probably been down for some kinky shit.

what the fuck i would have loved an occult syko 7/10 gf

burn the volcel!

Zyzz said:
Don't put your dick in crazy.

i heard those type of chicks have chainsaw inside their vagina, as soon as you insert it - its done deal

ban this fakecel. fuck you tbh

You fell for the "don't stick your dick in crazy" meme. I can relate because happened to me as well. The only girl who ever showed serious interest in me was a 4/10 chubby hybristophile, who was completely obsessed with serial killers, had BPD and a history of slutting around. I rejected her, it happened 5 years ago and never again such an opportunity opened up for me after that.

GTFO volcel. No matter how crazy a girl is she is not crazy enough to date me

View: https://youtu.be/PBI6s8da2xw?t=91

(Didn't expect any further contenders)