Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I almost managed to practically scam $50 out of my sister

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
My little sister is staying with me for a few days since I live in the city and it's her last week before returning to college. We got to the topic of dating since she had just broken up with her boyfriend (yes, he was white and we're Asian) in May and she was talking about wanting to get back to campus to start talking to more boys :feelsseriously:. She starts asking me about my dating life, asking me if I finally found a girlfriend. I tell her what I've told her all my life, that women don't like me and have never liked me and that it only gets worse for all of us as we get older. She tells me that I need to "put myself out there" and talk to girls on the dating apps even though I've been through over 300 in-person rejections for the past 15 years. If I have zero in-person successes there's no way I would have any over Tinder or any other form of online dating

So I proposed a little bet to see if she could back up her words. The bet was that I could get three men from Tinder to meet with her for coffee or dinner (not a hookup) before she could get one woman to meet with me in any romantic way. If she won I would have to give her $100, if I won she would have to give me $50. So already much like the real life dating world the woman has a 2:1 advantage

The rules were:

1) I would pay for Tinder Plus for the both of us, but I would not be allowed to use any SuperLikes or Boosts while she could use them with my profile as she pleases
2) She's allowed to choose the pictures, age ranges and geographic settings for both accounts. She would also be allowed to write the bios for both of us. Her pictures have to be clear and they have to show her face and body, though she could be as ridiculous and unappealing as she wanted in them. She was also not allowed to edit pictures of me to make me look less ugly, though I agreed I would let her take good pictures of me so she could control the lighting
3) Everyone for her was fair game as long as they weren't hookers or Onlyfans whores. Even single moms were fair game because I knew they wouldn't want to be with me either. The only rule was that my sister was not allowed to bribe women to meet with me, so she couldn't offer to pay for a fancy dinner or a day trip or anything like that and she couldn't misrepresent me in any way so she couldn't lie about how much money I made
4) If either of us got someone to agree to meet, the other would be allowed to inspect the match just to make sure it's legit and not a bot or someone looking to sell something

Even with me stacking the deck in her favor that much, and her taking part in the rule making discussion, she didn't take the bet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Will your sister have sex with me?

damn even after that, she didn't take it. she was just virtue signaling

Moggers everywhere

Steal her used panties and send us (timestamped) pictures.