Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Almost Killed Myself 3 Nights Ago

B

Beckham

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Posts
325
U guys rated me 3-4/10. 
I cudnt sleep. 
I have another pic for rating. 

Please let me know who wants to see it. Ill PM u
I need another rating.
 
A 4/10 can looksmax to 5 or 6, nomie looks. Falling into depravity is what the femoids want us to do. A femoid's ultimate fetish is getting gang banged by a thousand Chads on top of a massive pile of suicided incels, making their desecrated bodies cuck.
 
You look like a 4/10, maybe a 5/10.
 
Dont give up if you are 4/10, if you arent poor start staking money for plastic surgery, you can reach 6/10.

If you are POOR and 4/10, then rope. Its over.
 
pm


IDK why you don't just post. I posted my pics back on r/incels, who gives a fuck. Nobody cares enough to dox you.
 
existentialhack said:
pm


IDK why you don't just post. I posted my pics back on r/incels, who gives a fuck. Nobody cares enough to dox you.

everytime I post my pics they get deleted by the mods or i get banned
 
I will be a reasonable judge. Other incels are harsh on rating
 
mrhaircut33 said:
I will be a reasonable judge. Other incels are harsh on rating

i dont know I PM some incels and they are taking years to respond.
 
Beckham said:
i dont know I PM some incels and they are taking years to respond.

Former looksim user for years. I am the best objective rater on this site. Pm me
 
blackpill_incel said:
Former looksim user for years. I am the best objective rater on this site. Pm me

lookism, no fucking way.
u guy underrate people and take out 2-3 points for not being white
 
Beckham said:
lookism, no fucking way.
u guy underrate people and take out 2-3 points for not being white

I don't use psl bullshit. I am OBJECTIVE not subjective. I look at people's bone structure not skin color jfl
 
You can hit me with a pm if you want
 
PM me. I'll pm the rating back.
 
" i almost killed myself 3 nights ago"

ie i crying in my bathtub and submerged myself under water and could only hold 25 seconds before rising for air

its ok i been there
 

Similar threads

Mentally lost cel
Replies
33
Views
518
KeepCoping
K
TheGrayWolf
Replies
100
Views
4K
deadone
D
benzocel
Replies
43
Views
854
Regressive
Regressive
C
Replies
9
Views
331
SnakeCel
SnakeCel
TheJester
Replies
6
Views
165
Adolf Kitler
Adolf Kitler

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top