Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I almost had a good day at the gym.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
This short cute Asian girl with glasses I used to see working out alone. I saw her today working out with a white male. After that they started posing in front of the mirror and were comparing their abs.

I should have guessed she's not single because when she used to working out alone,she used to spend a lot of time on her phone while resting between her sets.

That was very brutal, it reminds me how I am gonna be alone February 14th again.

How you believed. They always tell us "Get some hobbies, meet someone through your hobbies." In your mind, you saw it happening. You both bond bit by bit over the iron game, become familiar with each other. Was it an absolute slam dunk guarantee? No, but you maybe entertained the idea in your head now and then.

Not anymore you don't.

white men are godddzzzz goddzzzz

i hate it when people do this shit at the gym. i hate it. i hate it.

fuck. that sliver of hope being crushed hurts so bad

Fuel for the fire

Brootal. Every time you think maybe that 1 cute foid is single. You wake up to the reality that it’s impossible for a foid to be single virgin ever

Brootal. Every time you think maybe that 1 cute foid is single. You wake up to the reality that it’s impossible for a foid to be single virgin ever
Where can someone find a virgin girl?

I saw the white girl that I saw the first time I came at the gym. She workout alone but she always have earphones.