Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I almost got into trouble today

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
When i arrived at the bus stop there was this foid waiting too and the bus stop does not have any seats so you have to wait in line, the bus comes about every 30mins so if you miss it you have to wait for very long and the trip usually is about 1 hour to the destination, so as i was walking to do the bus stop the foid turned back and looked at me in disgust, first she just turned back and wait for the bus but as time went on she started to get all very rude at me and she was making lots of annoyed gestures and she kept on sighing but after a while she just suddenly turned back and yelled at me by saying "are you recording me"
I wasn't even doing shit i was just watching avatar the last airbender. I said no repeatedly but she didn't even believe me. She said get the fuck out of here now or else i will call the police.
I had no choice the laws of cuckorea is truly one of the worst in the world for men, so eventhough i didn't do anything to her i had to move away because no matter how much of an evidence i have of not filming that fucking cuntfuck the copcucks will still try to press charge on sub8 men like me, so i had to take the next bus which came like 45mins later and the worse part is that the weather is freaking hot and i had to sit under the hot sun for so long that my clothing was wet with my subhuman sweat and plus i have serious case of allergy so im very itchy and my skin is completely fucked up now
Fuck this world Fuck this world seriously

Last edited:
Your avi is hypnotic tbh

high IQ no spacing and entire post is like 3 sentences mogger

Jesus that's brutal. Just standing there is considered rape by foids nowadays.

This is fucking brootal.
BTW u should have shown her some mannERs

literally just existing is a crime if you're an ugly male

You guys make me angry. Fucking hell, get a spine.

Worst case scenario, she calls the cops, they manage to come in in time, they start talking with you, and ask you to leave otherwise they threaten you with charges.

Last edited:
You should have gotten closer to her deliberately and annoy the shit out of her, what's the police going to do? Arrest you for standing?

There are similar stories on cuckit, by the way. One of them was a guy who took his niece to the park, sits on a bench and waits for her, alone.
Some old witch decides its creepy for a guy to sit there watching kids, calls the cops. And police threaten him with false charges to leave.
Thats it.

Can happen to any guy.

There are similar stories on cuckit, by the way. One of them was a guy who took his niece to the park, sits on a bench and waits for her, alone.
Some old witch decides its creepy for a guy to sit there watching kids, calls the cops. And police threaten him with false charges to leave.
Thats it.

Can happen to any guy.
yes any shit can happen to sub8 males now adays even when a girl DREAM about getting raped by non chad

I love being a smartass to retard females like this. You should've been like "yeah im recording you, look" shows avatar episode or "Why would i record you?"

So many ways to make them rage.

[RageFuel], brocel
This literally makes me want to go ER

I honestly would have continued to annoy her. The police won’t do shit to someone for just standing. Listening to a foid is cucked.

I honestly would have continued to annoy her. The police won’t do shit to someone for just standing. Listening to a foid is cucked.
had to do it, it was very tough decision but i had to or else i might be spending the night in prison possibly with real criminals

It pisses me off you left. I would have stood my ground

Should have followed her home and jerked off in her mailbox

had to do it, it was very tough decision but i had to or else i might be spending the night in prison possibly with real criminals
That’s your choice but I personally would have stood my ground and even if I went to jail it would be worth it because I still kept my honor.

It pisses me off you left. I would have stood my ground
i dont have honor i have no achievement in my life
i have no ego no hope only cope
im just being real man but i will not simp or cuck for women

Last edited:
should of went ER at that moment

in this rare occurence im glad that iam an ethnic in germany, nobody bothers me because they are afraid that i will shout "Allahu Akbar" and stab them

When i arrived at the bus stop there was this foid waiting too and the bus stop does not have any seats so you have to wait in line, the bus comes about every 30mins so if you miss it you have to wait for very long and the trip usually is about 1 hour to the destination, so as i was walking to do the bus stop the foid turned back and looked at me in disgust, first she just turned back and wait for the bus but as time went on she started to get all very rude at me and she was making lots of annoyed gestures and she kept on sighing but after a while she just suddenly turned back and yelled at me by saying "are you recording me"
I wasn't even doing shit i was just watching avatar the last airbender. I said no repeatedly but she didn't even believe me. She said get the fuck out of here now or else i will call the police.
I had no choice the laws of cuckorea is truly one of the worst in the world for men, so eventhough i didn't do anything to her i had to move away because no matter how much of an evidence i have of not filming that fucking cuntfuck the copcucks will still try to press charge on sub8 men like me, so i had to take the next bus which came like 45mins later and the worse part is that the weather is freaking hot and i had to sit under the hot sun for so long that my clothing was wet with my subhuman sweat and plus i have serious case of allergy so im very itchy and my skin is completely fucked up now
Fuck this world Fuck this world seriously
What the fuck man. I would have lost my shit if some cunt said that shit to me. I can relate to females being disgusted by just your presence, I have had this happen too. It's worse when your own women do it because you expect some common decency.

people here is very unconcious. I believe you bro. You say your from Corea.
In Spain if a foids starts screming and calls the cops for no reason and she says 'he was stalking me' they will arrest you. With no evidence. If the foid starts to beat you in fron of the police they will not arrest the foid. they will just split you two. you can risk spending night in preventive prision, whatever the fuck is called there. Is pretty real these situation, and men have allowed it.

people here is very unconcious. I believe you bro. You say your from Corea.
In Spain if a foids starts screming and calls the cops for no reason and she says 'he was stalking me' they will arrest you. With no evidence. If the foid starts to beat you in fron of the police they will not arrest the foid. they will just split you two. you can risk spending night in preventive prision, whatever the fuck is called there. Is pretty real these situation, and men have allowed it.
yes that's what im talking about the game of life is so rigged against sub8 men

in this rare occurence im glad that iam an ethnic in germany, nobody bothers me because they are afraid that i will shout "Allahu Akbar" and stab them
thats cool bro. I got harased by foid feminists that I have never seen on a bar. So racist enought to beat her but you cant or the entire town will beat you up. They dont dare to say this to arabs, only to white men locals. I wish I could go Allauh Akbar

You guys make me angry. Fucking hell, get a spine.

Worst case scenario, she calls the cops, they manage to come in in time, they start talking with you, and ask you to leave otherwise they threaten you with charges.

yes that's what im talking about the game of life is so rigged against sub8 men
wasnt there a demostartion of men in Corea agaainst crazy ass feminist? I dont know if it is fake news...

thats cool bro. I got harased by foid feminists that I have never seen on a bar. So racist enought to beat her but you cant or the entire town will beat you up. They dont dare to say this to arabs, only to white men locals. I wish I could go Allauh Akbar
corea is cucked we need islam not western degenerate culture

I hear Korean foids are the worst

Had a richfag Korean roommate at boarding school, he was a based anti-feminist

Lame, record her getting in your face, where's the evidence of you recording her if they check your phone is another option if the police even did turn up. The more these bitches get away with this the worse they become.