Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I almost got fucking robbed

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
-
I was walking and two chads almost fucking robbed me, holy fuck. I'm so fucking scared I'm never leaving my house again

carry a taser or weapon

What country/region?

i stopped caring anything beyond buss ticket and keys too my apartment on me when going out, unless is to the local supermarket casue that area is safe. robbery or attempts where that frequent

i stopped caring anything beyond buss ticket and keys too my apartment on me when going out, unless is to the local supermarket casue that area is safe. robbery or attempts where that frequent
Thanks for the advice brocel

that almost got me stabbed once so carry a decoy wallet. and if you have a work phone see if you can lock that shit at the office or workplace

Keep the strap on you. One in the chamber with a good IWB holster. TRAIN with whatever you carry. Always have a defensive knife as backup. Switchblade or dagger are good. It's getting dangerous and people are getting more bold as the government lets the lawlessness continue. Don't talk to police if something goes down. Police are NOT your friend. Ask for a lawyer immediately. Stay silent. Know the laws before hand.

Keep the strap on you. One in the chamber with a good IWB holster. TRAIN with whatever you carry. Always have a defensive knife as backup. Switchblade or dagger are good. It's getting dangerous and people are getting more bold as the government lets the lawlessness continue. Don't talk to police if something goes down. Police are NOT your friend. Ask for a lawyer immediately. Stay silent. Know the laws before hand.

There's a time to fight and a time to run. Depending on the laws you're often better just throwing them your wallet. Self defense outside the US is basically non-existent

There's a time to fight and a time to run. Depending on the laws you're often better just throwing them your wallet. Self defense outside the US is basically non-existent
Of course. Run if you can. Throw them the wallet if you can. But if you can't run and they are determined to cause bodily harm, every man has a right to defend himself regardless of what country they are from. Use discretion.

Every man has a right to defend himself regardless of what country they are from. Use discretion.
That very well uses to be the case. Unfortunately now if you are a white man and the person attacking you is not, God help you....

Both black
The Usual Suspects Movie Trivia GIF by Movie Trivia Schmoedown

Around blacks never relax.

What do you mean “almost robbed you” how did you get out the situation

What did they do exactly? I’ve been in a few situations where I was definitely about to get robbed but they decided I wasn’t an easy enough target. Usually blacks that give you this uneasy feeling as well. I’d much rather walk by a group of white guys than a group of black guys

Pepper spray and gtfo

get a decoy wallet

I was walking and two chads almost fucking robbed me, holy fuck. I'm so fucking scared I'm never leaving my house again
Do one of the few smart things foids do and always have pepper spray handy

I carry fake phone and fake wallet so I can give them and fuck off fast
full

ye lad watchout when ye in london ye @edgelordcel

Fucking niggers doing nigger things

This is why I avoid niggers in public, especially when there’s multiple.

češka zbrojevka is a best pistol also get a drum mag and a switch and shoot up their house when u find them follow them home and shoot em in the back fuck all the opps nigga incel pride worldwide
In gta rp

češka zbrojevka is a best pistol also get a drum mag and a switch and shoot up their house when u find them follow them home and shoot em in the back fuck all the opps nigga incel pride worldwide
In gta rp
@NoIdeaWhatToDo

ye lad we uppin they shanks up ye opps arses on mandem fam
On god bruv we gon get the getback innit come to me house in peckham ye we gon ZK up these madlads innit bruv

Good thing im a rural countrysidecel fucking hate being in cities

Get a mac 10 or a tec 9 bro carry it in ur pants when some chad tries to do sumthing pull it out and spray em and run away also scratch off the serial number carry gloves so theres no fingerprints

Get a mac 10 or a tec 9 bro carry it in ur pants when some chad tries to do sumthing pull it out and spray em and run away also scratch off the serial number carry gloves so theres no fingerprints
IN gta rp

Sounds like larp