Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I almost got cucked by two femoids

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
I was walking through town minding my own business, went to get a meal and these femoid standing on the side trying to get people to give information and sign up for this credit card thing. I ignore them and walk past.

After I go eat KFC and walk back, they stop my again and pull me over. One white girl and one black girl.

Instead of telling them to fuck off, i enter my information into the tablet they are using like a cuck and put my details in and about to pay £50. Whilst doing this the femoids are smiling at my ugly face, pretending to be interested in me, asking about my hobbies and studies kek.

Two Tyrones walk past and they both go run up to them, this time properly flirting and tehehehehehehe(whilst with me they were faking to sell me something).

I got so mad, I legit cancelled the payment think on the tablet, said I'm not interested anymore goodbye. Hahahaha they looked like they were about to cry trying to get me to change my mind and run after me kek, i just shurgged the white roastie aside. They almost took advantage and sold me some bullshit scheme and Tyrone legit saved me from getting cucked.

For all the blackpill going through me, it's amazing how close I came to getting cucked like that.

If they wanted you to change your mind they should have gave you the double succ. You gotta be extra aware whem fem's are around, odd's are they want something from you that Chad or Tyrone can't provide.

Damn, I'm glad you changed your mind. They were trying to sell you a credit card registration??