Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Almost Don't Want To Sleep Because Of Bad Dreams.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I keep having dreams where in someway, something bad, outta the ordinary, or just flat out strange happens to me. I do recall having some good parts of these dreams, but ultimately I wakeup with nothing but a recollection of bad shit happening in these dreams. I hate it so much. I almost don't want to sleep because of it, but I know pulling an all nighter would literally make me unable to function the next day.

I have bad dreams but i forget them the only thing i remember was that it was bad

I heard weed and other psychedelics does something that fucks with your dreams so maybe chill on them for a while

I heard weed and other psychedelics does something that fucks with your dreams so maybe chill on them for a while
Never interacted with you as far as I recall, but I guess I am the communities official weedcel now :feelskek:

I have bad dreams but i forget them the only thing i remember was that it was bad
Kinda the same for me, but I remember a few defining points of the dream.

I dream that I'm still in highschool which is the last time I was somewhat NT then I wake up and realize how much time has passed and its brootal

I dream that I'm still in highschool which is the last time I was somewhat NT then I wake up and realize how much time has passed and its brootal
Sounds brutal man. Did you actually somewhat enjoy HS?

Sounds brutal man. Did you actually somewhat enjoy HS?
I hated when I was in it but the more time passed the more I started missing it. I was close to finally making friends in the last year but then I graduated and my NTness went to shit now I'm completely mentally fucked.

I hated when I was in it but the more time passed the more I started missing it. I was close to finally making friends in the last year but then I graduated and my NTness went to shit now I'm completely mentally fucked.
Damn bro that sounds fucking awful.

No offense, but it probably was not as good as you remember it. You're just looking at it through rose tinted glasses.

I keep having dreams where in someway, something bad, outta the ordinary, or just flat out strange happens to me. I do recall having some good parts of these dreams, but ultimately I wakeup with nothing but a recollection of bad shit happening in these dreams. I hate it so much. I almost don't want to sleep because of it, but I know pulling an all nighter would literally make me unable to function the next day.
atop doing too much weed bro :feelsLSD:

I quit smoking and have literally had dreams everyday since.

I quit smoking and have literally had dreams everyday since.
Facts, whenever I smoked, especially a lot, I would never have dreams.