Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I almost don't want to lose my virginity anymore

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I want to get to 30 and become a wizard with the power to turn people into fesikh, but they have to stay conscious the entire time.

I want to get to 30 and become a wizard with the power to turn people into fesikh, but they have to stay conscious the entire time.
Based grow to an oldcel wizard and then use your powers

You're just too afraid of fesikh.

of what point is losing your vir4ginity , if your still ugly and alone ?

Same has happened to me. Sometimes, I still get sad because I'll never have a fulfilling relationship, but at the same time the thought of intimacy alone fills me with dread. At this point, I rather just be left the fuck alone.

Already there

A relationship in the 21st century is cucked because foids have rights.
fucking hookers is the solution then ?
sex without instinctive , primal attraction is cope .
rather just stay virgin and cope in other ways

It's all jewish propaganda. I turned 30 this year and didn't get any powers.

I turn 30 in 1 year and 3 weeks but I always round up my age when the year turns so I will call myself a 30yo virgin in 7 months time in January.

fucking hookers is the solution then ?
sex without instinctive , primal attraction is cope .
rather just stay virgin and cope in other ways
Unironically yes. The word "girlfriend", which we use for a whore we have a relationship with, was first used in 1922. In ancient Greece/Rome, there were two kinds of women: Wives and prostitutes. Wives were obviously the property of their husbands and their only purpose in life was to shit out kids. Prostitutes (most of them slaves) were used by all men (except other slaves) as cumdumpsters. Wives were also just a commodity, owned by their fathers or brothers, which men had to purchase or trade for a piece of land or something. Do you unironically think that any of these guys back then gave a single fuck if these physically and mentally inferior beings unironically liked or even loved them? Do you unironically think that they cared when they rawdogged a young fresh prime slavecunny for the price of one glass of wine? These guys didn't have to jestermaxx or had to listen to one second of their drivel, they just fucked them. The gynocentric, bluepilled and cucked soyciety wants you to believe that you are a lesser man because SHE decides you are not worthy enough for her. According to this current soyciety, you are a lesser man because a sub80 IQ and attentionwhoring plebwhore refuses to sleep with you. Think about that for second. Her opinion should be absolutely worthless. You literally masturbate and cope like a subhuman peasant, instead of flying to SEA for two weeks and fucking prime slave cunny. Bro, you can literally go to a gogobar there and inspect prime cunny like the slave masters in ancient Greece did, pick one (or more) and fuck them brutally in every single hole for pocket change. Honestly, I'm not making fun of you because I used to think like that too.

200 5

Same has happened to me. Sometimes, I still get sad because I'll never have a fulfilling relationship, but at the same time the thought of intimacy alone fills me with dread. At this point, I rather just be left the fuck alone.
Same it's too late and i am too old to care. Too hate filled too

Unironically yes. The word "girlfriend", which we use for a whore we have a relationship with, was first used in 1922. In ancient Greece/Rome, there were two kinds of women: Wives and prostitutes. Wives were obviously the property of their husbands and their only purpose in life was to shit out kids. Prostitutes (most of them slaves) were used by all men (except other slaves) as cumdumpsters. Wives were also just a commodity, owned by their fathers or brothers, which men had to purchase or trade for a piece of land or something. Do you unironically think that any of these guys back then gave a single fuck if these physically and mentally inferior beings unironically liked or even loved them? Do you unironically think that they cared when they rawdogged a young fresh prime slavecunny for the price of one glass of wine? These guys didn't have to jestermaxx or had to listen to one second of their drivel, they just fucked them. The gynocentric, bluepilled and cucked soyciety wants you to believe that you are a lesser man because SHE decides you are not worthy enough for her. According to this current soyciety, you are a lesser man because a sub80 IQ and attentionwhoring plebwhore refuses to sleep with you. Think about that for second. Her opinion should be absolutely worthless. You literally masturbate and cope like a subhuman peasant, instead of flying to SEA for two weeks and fucking prime slave cunny. Bro, you can literally go to a gogobar there and inspect prime cunny like the slave masters in ancient Greece did, pick one (or more) and fuck them brutally in every single hole for pocket change. Honestly, I'm not making fun of you because I used to think like that too.
so you want to have starfish sex with an un moving body , her face looking the other way and shes making no sounds at all ? sounds fun .
cause thats what sex without attraction looks like , just a chore for her and she will make you feel it .
íf shes at least faking it , thats good .. and thats what i believe the whores and slaves had to do back then if they didnt want repercussions .
fake it .
Modern bitches arent even good enoughto fake it , so why bother .
i dont wanna fuck a s tiff corpse in starfish position no thanks .

so you want to have starfish sex with an un moving body , her face looking the other way and shes making no sounds at all ? sounds fun .
cause thats what sex without attraction looks like , just a chore for her and she will make you feel it .
íf shes at least faking it , thats good .. and thats what i believe the whores and slaves had to do back then if they didnt want repercussions .
fake it .
Modern bitches arent even good enoughto fake it , so why bother .
i dont wanna fuck a s tiff corpse in starfish position no thanks .
I could care less if she enjoys it or not.

sorry OP you're coping hard