Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I almost cried on the bus

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I saw a girl with one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen. Knowing that someone like this will never love me is torture. As I was sitting there in awe of her I felt like I was going to throw up and have a heart attack at the same time. My head was dizzy and I was fighting with all my might to hold back tears. Not sure how much longer I can take this without roping.

Nigga was gonna have a heart attack over a foid.:feelskek:

Look nigger get that out of your system right now that is no way to think and behave

ER felt the same way

You should have ask this one question "What face would she make when I stab her?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Public transportcels=never began

I used to feel like this when i started working as a teacher, almost 4 years ago. Some of the female teens are so absurdly attractive, it literally hurts my soul. Now, i mostly dont care. I know they are so far out of my reach that its like we live in different planets.
But, still... sometimes its just shocking how overwhelmingly beautiful some teens are. When i see them i just cant stop thinking that some teen chad is fucking them. I cant even imagine. :feelsrope:

I saw a girl with one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen. Knowing that someone like this will never love me is torture. As I was sitting there in awe of her I felt like I was going to throw up and have a heart attack at the same time. My head was dizzy and I was fighting with all my might to hold back tears. Not sure how much longer I can take this without roping.
Living is the biggest 'fuck you' you can give to society. These women literally want to exterminate all men below an 8/10. What does that make us? We are less than the dirt she scrapes off her Gucci boots.

Fuck that noise. Live. Gather material wealth or find God. Either way, if you're breathing then you're winning.

I used to feel like this when i started working as a teacher, almost 4 years ago. Some of the female teens are so absurdly attractive, it literally hurts my soul. Now, i mostly dont care. I know they are so far out of my reach that its like we live in different planets.
But, still... sometimes its just shocking how overwhelmingly beautiful some teens are. When i see them i just cant stop thinking that some teen chad is fucking them. I cant even imagine. :feelsrope:
Often, it is not even Chad. It's some low life thug or bully.

Also Seen a super pretty girl on the bus today. We made eye contact for half a second while boarding the bus as I was heading to the back of the bus.

Incel Trait: you ride the Bus.

Look nigger get that out of your system right now that is no way to think and behave
Bruh 1500 post in one week as a member? U sick puppy:feelswhat:

It happened few times. Believe me or not it hurts more seeing short cute beckies and knowing i dont exist for them, even though i should be the one dating them.

Lmao

Nigga was gonna have a heart attack over a foid.:feelskek:
It doesn't surprise me since half the topics this forum has to offer basically boil down to le womerino bad

Rarely if ever do I see someone complaining for lack of friends or workplace stress. Inceldom is much more than simply not being able to get laid yet people here would rather be cucks and fixate on the same subject all day.

It doesn't surprise me since half the topics this forum has to offer basically boil down to le womerino bad

Rarely if ever do I see someone complaining for lack of friends or workplace stress. Inceldom is much more than simply not being able to get laid yet people here would rather be cucks and fixate on the same subject all day.
U talking about Trucels there. Suffering in every aspect of life due to being absurdly ugly and autistic. Majority here are youngcel fags going thru incel phase

Si, es impresionante la belleza de algunas chicas. Es algo indescriptible. Como pueden ser guapas, tener la piel perfecta, cuerpo pefecto, delgaditas, todo a la vez?

GrAYs will be GrAYs:feelshaha:

Si, es impresionante la belleza de algunas chicas. Es algo indescriptible. Como pueden ser guapas, tener la piel perfecta, cuerpo pefecto, delgaditas, todo a la vez?

Prefiero no pensar en ello. Sólo empeora las cosas... :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Fuck that noise. Live. Gather material wealth or find God. Either way, if you're breathing then you're winning.
this right here. Fight

Are you an ethnic male riding the bus with Pean holes?

On the bus, I recall feeling extreme discomfort given I was surrounded by Whites.

While you go home coping with the fact you’ll never obtain someone of her status she goes home not even acknowledging your existence. Only thing she is concerned with is hopping on Chad tonight
This,she is not your innocent princess despite the pretty face.

Living is the biggest 'fuck you' you can give to society. These women literally want to exterminate all men below an 8/10. What does that make us? We are less than the dirt she scrapes off her Gucci boots.

Not blackpilled enough my friend :feelsbadman:[UWSL] you need to learn to accept and not care anymore[/UWSL]

I mean women play a large part in our suffering but I do see your point

A mes a mes, Jo fa alguns anys que vaig vindre a Catalunya i aqui trovu les noies son mes boniques (sobre tot a Girona) que en altres llocs de Espanya. Avui vaig anar a BCN i això está ple de noies joves

I can feel your pain brocel a similar incident happened with me:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

A mes a mes, Jo fa alguns anys que vaig vindre a Catalunya i aqui trovu les noies son mes boniques (sobre tot a Girona) que en altres llocs de Espanya. Avui vaig anar a BCN i això está ple de noies joves
de donde eres?

I never, under any circumstances look at women, because everytime it fills me with irresistable anger mixed with sadness. If you're subhuman, just ignore their existance, don't pay attention to them at all.

Last edited:
Just avoid public transport

I never, under any circumstances look at women, because everytime it fills me with irresistable anger mixed with sadness. If you're subhuman, just ignore their existance, don't pay attention to them at all.

Everyone who doesn't understand OP's pain is probably normie-tier.

it literally hurts my soul:feelsrope:
This used to be the feeling I had too when I would look at extremely attractive women, knowing full well that they may as be living in a different dimension with how unreachable they are to me.

Brutal. I know exactly how you feel, having been there myself many times. Finding a foid like that just makes you feel horrible because being aware of the epitome of female beauty also tortures you with something that will forever elude you as you try and fail to get with foids. It reminds me of this quote from Notes from Underground
The more conscious I was of goodness and of all that was “sublime and beautiful,” the more deeply I sank into my mire and the more ready I was to sink in it altogether.
It's like Werther and Charlotte, or Dante and Beatrice. The thing that helped me get over it was realizing that bitches are a dime a dozen. Once you have seen plenty of foids who are like that, you realize how quickly you get over them and how little they mean to you. Here's a funny fact. You know that bitch who is one in a million? In china there is over a thousand of her.

Last edited:
While you go home coping with the fact you’ll never obtain someone of her status she goes home not even acknowledging your existence. Only thing she is concerned with is hopping on Chad tonight

Twice as bad if she's considerably taller than you, too. She goes from unattainable to the foid living on another plane of existence entirely.