Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I almost called out sick from work today, but I decided just to hate my life and go to work for the money

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
A quick $100 for six hours of work > staying at home pretending to be sick, not earning any money

what is your job

ok wageslave
Ok fence-jumper; not all of us have the luxury to NEET though we all(or mostly at least) wish we could jfl.

Mogs me for having a somewhat bearable and non-physical job. Fuck finnish employers, you barely can't even get a shitty wageslave job here without connections.

@DarkStarDown Thanks, it’s amazing how money will get a person out of bed. I woke up and was like, “Fuck going to work.” Then I took a look at my bank account, and I was like, “Well, I guess I had better go to work.”

I called in my last day at my old job
Kek; I'll make that a goal of mine one day.
@DarkStarDown Thanks,
No problem:feelsokman:

it’s amazing how money will get a person out of bed. I woke up and was like, “Fuck going to work.” Then I took a look at my bank account, and I was like, “Well, I guess I had better go to work.”
Well, if money is what allows you to survive & afford copes it makes sense.

I hate how much money determines though, especially in America.

Just read this based Evola quote; it offers good insight & perspective.

Screenshot 2024 01 14 at 34633 PM

Yes, someone has to pay for all the illegal invaders “migrating” to California, it might as well be a lonely goy like me.
Marketing cuck

I’ll keep that in mind.
Youre right we need slaves like u to keep neets like me comfy, so keep on waging!

I got called in for a shift today, decided I would take it. I have to renew my car insurance next month so figured need some extra money

Working for Kikes is everyday chore

I made it back home, thank Mammon.

I just skipped waging today without giving any calls. they deduct from my pay every month but I have big balls and call it a sacrifice

damn that's fucking terrible tbh sorry you have to endure this my guy
It’s ovER now. I’m glad I went to work, it was very lonely, but I wanted the money.

I hate this song
I hate the beatles :feelsUgh:
I understand why you hate them, I didn’t like The Beatles until around 2015 when I was 24.