Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I ahve a ferrari and i'm still poor because i'm ugly

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I ahve a ferrari and i'm still poor because i'm ugly, they still call me poor even though both my parents are literal doctor
If I was 8+/10 this wouldn't happen

if you have a ferarri and you are an incel then you are braindead

I ahve a ferrari and i'm still poor because i'm ugly, they still call me poor even though both my parents are literal doctor
Well, if you're poor... :feelshehe:

Handing over a few thousand to me couldn't bring you down that much more, could it? :feelsaww:

they would call me rich if I was 8+/10

being chad = being rich even if you are homeless

If you think having a nice car solves inceldom, then earn money and problem solved. You should be on howtoearnmoney.is not incels.is

wtf do you really??
post pics please

Then you wouldn’t mind give him to me if you don’t need him though ?

Next time try with a lambo:

they would call me rich if I was 8+/10

being chad = being rich even if you are homeless

Dunno if you really own a Ferrari but, yes, you can still be an incel while being very well off.

I’m nowhere near well off or even stable, but I’ve kinda been thinking about this. If you have money, you live in an equally successful environment - your neighbors, friends, colleagues, etc, are at your same level of above, and thus women you come across have higher than normal expectations.

Same goes if you try to woo someone below your financial level - who’s to say they won’t springboard onto someone better from your very own circle?

I think you either fit in with society and have the ability to integrate and thus date, or you don’t, with or without money.

If you think having a nice car solves inceldom, then earn money and problem solved. You should be on howtoearnmoney.is not incels.is
sexual market is extremely unequal
but so is the economic market

if you are not born with money or looks it is near impossible to succeed in either market

hey you can always drop me a small amount (around $10k or so :feelshmm:) for ascension advice :feelscomfy:

Send me some money right now or I’ll have you arrested for (((((((((hate crimes))))))))) :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: Not in video game