Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I AGREED to watch my girlfriend having sex with other men but it has ruined our relationship.

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
DEAR DEIDRE: I AGREED to watch my girlfriend having sex with other men but it has ruined our relationship.
We were talking after making love one night and she described her sexual fantasy.

She said if I agreed to do hers, she would let me do mine as well. She said she had always wanted to have sex with two other men while her partner watched. I was gobsmacked.

I didn’t want to rock the boat so I stupidly said yes. I am 29, she is 28 and we have been together for three years.

We have always had a good sex life and I thought it was satisfying enough for us both.

We did agree rules, though, such as using condoms and no kissing or cuddling these men afterwards. I wanted to be clear it was purely a sexual thing with no feelings involved.

She set it up and rather than have strangers, she brought in two male friends. While I was watching, they broke all the rules she had promised. She kissed and fondled them both and they refused to use condoms.

After five minutes I couldn’t stand any more and went out of the room. I heard her say she was going to talk to me.

I left the flat until the next day. My girlfriend was furious.

She said I’d ruined the night but did admit the men treated her like a piece of meat.

It makes me feel sick every time I think about it and I have been sleeping on the sofa since.

She has now told me she stopped taking the Pill at the time, as the chance of getting pregnant by one of them made it more exciting. I don’t know if she was lying or not.

I can’t talk to my family about it but I have talked to one trusted female friend.

She said I should leave my girlfriend and called her a tramp. My girlfriend says that this friend is trying to split us up because she wants to be with me herself.

She says if I leave her, I’ll never get anyone as good as her.

Link to the full article.

@Ritalincel

"She said......."

and they say incels are the beta males.

This is what a "relationship" is in 2018. Still want one?

No wonder they're cucks.

If he asked her to watch him fuck two other girls she would call him a sexist and break up.

if i had a gf and she asked me to cuck for her......... I'd ted bundy her

The new adventure of captain cuck face.
sqI5ElL.jpg

why do these "men" (and I use that term loosely) allow this kind of bullshit. both need murdered.

Pretty simple chain of reasoning:
  1. I want to make her happy
  2. She says it'll make her happy to let these two other guys fuck her
  3. Therefore I should let these two other guys fuck her
  4. Also, if she loves me, she'll be honest with me, rather than trying to manipulate me for her own selfish advantage
  5. I know she loves me (because she told me so); therefore, I can trust she'll be honest with me
  6. She says she's not going to fall in love with these two dudes, or kiss them or fondle them
  7. Therefore, I know she's not going to fall in love with them, or kiss them or fondle them

sorry I don't speak Soy. women come back to their abusers, not their yesmen.

Cucks never fucking learn JFL.

She even dropped a blackpill on him... "She says if I leave her, I’ll never get anyone as good as her."

She knows it, he knows it, cuck is probly some low tier normie who lucked out in getting a girlfriend. If he leaves her he will be incel status for life.

It sucks to be an incel, but we have way more dignity than cucks.

She stopped taking the pill for the excitement of possibly getting pregnant? Lmao this sounds fake and retarded

Just fucking l8l this can't be real

Screen Shot 2018 08 23 at 120652 AM

Ruined the night of her being treated like a piece of meat.
It sucks to be an incel, but we have way more dignity than cucks.
Better incel than cuck.

Last edited:
What a soyboy

Is there a picture of the couple and the 2 men?

Instead of sharing this shit online, this gentleman should've offed himself after being such a disgrace to mankind.

I want OFF this hell planet. I'd rather be an incel for a 1000 years than get into a relationship like this. This "man" obviously has no self respect.

What a fucking joke, shamefur dispray.

4. Also, if she loves me, she'll be honest with me, rather than trying to manipulate me for her own selfish advantage
  5. I know she loves me (because she told me so); therefore, I can trust she'll be honest with me
  6. She says she's not going to fall in love with these two dudes, or kiss them or fondle them
  7. Therefore, I know she's not going to fall in love with them, or kiss them or fondle them
High IQ. People here act as if what he done was some incomprehensible decision of madness, but really, it makes sense under the bluepill. Almost everyone in the world is bluepilled, it's not like it was hundreds of years back when female nature was common knowledge. The only group that are actually outraged by how foolish an act this is, is us incels, and we are but a drop in the ocean.

I feel so proud to be incel right now. Brother incels unite. Incel pride worldwide!

"making love."

"trusted female friend."

I'd feel bad for this cuck if it weren't for the fact that he's probably mocking us on IT all day.

There's no way this is real

The day where the man rules the house is over , femoids now call the shots in relationships and they tell the man what to do

"We did agree rules, though, such as using condoms and no kissing or cuddling these men afterwards. I wanted to be clear it was purely a sexual thing with no feelings involved."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! AHAHAHAHAHAH !

I lost my shit at this part.

That's when you go get a knife. You come in the room with the knife hidden. You approach the bigger guy and go straight for the jugular. Then, you go for the other guy. Stab him just enough so he can't attack you yet. Then you stab the bitch, but you don't kill her yet.

Now, you return to the first guy. Kill him. Then do the same for the next guy. Now the fun starts. You slowly peel the skin off the bitch. Go get some salt and pour it on her. Maybe some lemon juice if you have any. Cut off a finger. Stab her randomly. Just have fun, you know?

:soy:"I didn't wanna rock the boat":soy:

It's one of those instances where I don't know if I should feel enraged or just laugh. This guy is a fucking meme.
LMAO its the mentality i had as a five year old when I thought adults could never lie. Just change "adult" for "woman".

"We did agree rules, though, such as using condoms and no kissing or cuddling these men afterwards. I wanted to be clear it was purely a sexual thing with no feelings involved." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! AHAHAHAHAHAH ! I lost my shit at this part.
Tfw you are the MenTaL BoYfRiEnD!

Last edited:
This is what I used to think before I looked at the FACTS.
we can't have sex, so why chase it?
At least live a better life enjoying more stuff.
These YouTube mgtows are incels, yes.
They think a ferarri will get them laid, unlike real mgtows.
@RageAgainstTDL

This is what I used to think before I looked at the FACTS.
we can't have sex, so why chase it?
At least live a better life enjoying more stuff.
These YouTube mgtows are incels, yes.
They think a ferarri will get them laid, unlike real mgtows.
@RageAgainstTDL

Well you can always chase fucking hookers. That's sex. And it's attainable.

All these stories are LARP from cuckolds who get off on the humiliation.

Willing cuckold perverts are the absolute scum of the earth even worse than trannies.