Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I agree with pedocels tbh

P

Paranoidcel

Recruit
★★
explain how it is logical that an underage chad can fk as many underage girls as he wants.. but if an adult male tries the same thing it's illegal
it's illogical that underage 12yos can do the most illicit activities like degenerate partying, sex, drug use/underage drinking, anal, gangbangs, etc...and society doesn't care if all of those involved are underage, because it's "legal".

Even if an adult male says "12yos girls are hot", u can get lynched just for saying that, explain how that is logical?

Most men are pedos in denial. The whole female ideal is centered around youth. We value virginity, innocence, fair skin, tight pussy, cute face with large eyes, etc. Society's ideal woman is unironically a child.

Don't care: I want all premarital sex made illegal and the same with adultery punishable by death.:smonk:

Preserve the virginity of foids: 25-year old virgin foid> slut 14-year-old foidlet.

Last edited:
Actually its illegal for both minors to have sex with each other in some countries, so there is a bit of consistency

It's all about giving Chads access to all the pussy in the world.

Actually its illegal for both minors to have sex with each other in some countries, so there is a bit of consistency
But that's just because the law doesn't officially distinguish. But there is a de facto difference. A foid fucking an underaged boy just doesn't cause the same outrage.
Don't care: I want all premarital sex illegal and the same with adultery punishable with death.:smonk:

Preserve the virginity of foids. 25-year old virgin foid> slut foidlet
Weird ngl
25 is pretty much right against the Wall

in the UK it's legal. what countries r u referring to?
Brazil at least, its called ''bilateral rape'', both minors go to a youth detention center

If I were making this post, the argument I would make is like "If 16-17 year olds are too immature to consent to sex, why do we let them drive?"

Noooo!
It was so nice the last weeks without any pedo thread on ID

But that's just because the law doesn't officially distinguish. But there is a de facto difference. A foid fucking an underaged boy just doesn't cause the same outrage.
Yes, it doesn't have the same social impact, though its still punishable by the law.

Its because of the power inbalance and because in one you can tell who is the victim, in the case where both are minors, both are considered the criminals and the victims, at least these were the arguments I've heard from people who were explaining how the concept works

Its because of the power inbalance and because in one you can tell who is the victim, in the case where both are minors, both are considered the criminals and the victims
They don't care about "power inbalance" when an adult rostie has sex with a young chad.

I think ephebophilia (being attracted to girls who are 13-17) is a normal thing but somehow that got combined with pedophilia (attracted to kids younger than 10)

That's deliberately conflating men being attracted to a 16 yr old foid as being the same as men who rape a 2 yr old child

That's absolutely not true and is complete bullshit

They don't care about "power inbalance" when an adult rostie has sex with a young chad.
True, they are inconsistent in that regard, but I'm just explaining how they justify that

Don't care: I want all premarital sex illegal and the same with adultery punishable by death.:smonk:

Preserve the virginity of foids: 25-year old virgin foid> slut foidlet.
This tbh. Phenotypically they are also less pleasing because tits/ass/etc. aren't as developed, they also often bleed when fucked (which is unless you are sick not appealing in the slightest), have enormous amounts of energy, even a more foul mouth/less social awareness that adult whores, require constant attention, have extreme mood swings, etc.

The only advantage: They are only lookist (but still very uncertain about what they want) and not lookist (with security about their type) and classist.

I personally like college-aged women the most, but these are sadly also the most hypergamous in all aspects (like looks/money). My attraction to them hasn't changed, as I was younger than them I fapped to them and now that I am older than them I fap to them. For me (20+/-5) years is the peak of attractivity, but it's generally speaking for bigger ages (>25) a long-tailed distribution.

Don't care: I want all premarital sex illegal and the same with adultery punishable by death.:smonk:

Preserve the virginity of foids: 25-year old virgin foid> slut foidlet.
Good way to kill off Chads too (in minecraft)

based :feelsLSD:

In fact, I am convinced that in a few years pedos will be added to the well-known category LGBTNAHWBDUD+++ :feelskek:

Pedophilia already exists, and there are many more people than we can imagine. Suffice it to see 13/14 year old girls who seem to be 20 years old both for the way they make up, both for the way they dress, and sometimes even for their physique.

It often happens

[UWSL]X: "bro, do you like that girl?"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Y: "yes bro, she's really beautiful I'd fuck her"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]X: "she is 12 years old"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Y: "lol I was kidding"[/UWSL]

explain how it is logical that an underage chad can fk as many underage girls as he wants.. but if an adult male tries the same thing it's illegal
it's illogical that underage 12yos can do the most illicit activities like degenerate partying, sex, drug use/underage drinking, anal, gangbangs, etc...and society doesn't care if all of those involved are underage, because it's "legal".

Even if an adult male says "12yos girls are hot", u can get lynched just for saying that, explain how that is logical?
Glad to see some people on here that aren't agecucks or Hebe moderates.

Here in Brazil I was studying at a school and I saw at least 2 or 4 pregnant foids, and it hadn't been rape or anything, all pregnant with children of the same age, that's the margin of those who got pregnant, I'm sure every foid here lost their virginity before they were 14

Obs: I live in a city of 50k people probably in the favelas of Rio de Janeiro 90% of the children are of underage mothers

Last edited:

mohmaed married a 9 year old

Most men are pedos in denial. The whole female ideal is centered around youth. We value virginity, innocence, fair skin, tight pussy, cute face with large eyes, etc. Society's ideal woman is unironically a child.
:blackpill:

No one can explain it rationally, it's based on emotions and lookism.