Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I agree with feminists

• Thread starter Deleted member 39787
  • Start date
Deleted member 39787

Deleted member 39787

Self-banned
-
That white men are disgusting retards

Their lack of self awareness and overall inability to empathize with people that have it much worse then them is unreal

They destroy every community with their fake ass problems and their shit attitude

Even amongst Incels the whites here are so picky they only want trad nordic women all the other women lusting for them they ignore and pretend they have it as bad as us ethnic the real incels

Even buglet birdcels like @MarquisDeSade can get asian bitch
Fake cel whites should be thrown off a cliff

sorry you were born a nigger better luck next time stupid monkey

So... because we built nice societies and are now inevitably kind of used to them... that means we're bad?

Sure it's hard for me to fully relate to the struggles of people in third world countries or whatever because I've always lived in a first world country.

But whites are not the only race to have built nice societies and we're not the only race to have become used to them.

Don't put this in ID. Feminists don't care about ethnic men 1% as much as whores.

There’s other factors than race moron. A short ugly vanilla incel in the west will be incel

Sod off with this ‘Them damn whites’ level shit. Go to BLM community for that, not here.

Sod off with this ‘Them damn whites’ level shit. Go to BLM community for that, not here.
I mean if stormcucks can make threads all the time talking about niggers and ethnics then niggers and ethnics can do the same thing.

or is it rules for thee but not for me? :feelskek:

Didn't you say that only blue eyed whites are fakecels? If so, then why show bo2cel?

I mean if stormcucks can make threads all the time talking about niggers and ethnics then niggers and ethnics can do the same thing.

or is it rules for thee not me? :feelskek:
Both sides are morons.

not all of them
Just about all of them. Maybe a few white subhumans might get lucky but that doesn’t mean the rest of us will

It's interesting how this guy has so many negative and varied impressions of white people.

I wonder if he thinks we have any good qualities at all?

I actually think that every race has both strengths and weaknesses and overall we're all roughly equal.

How much do you bench soycuck?

@Robtical plz ban him

or is it rules for thee but not for me? :feelskek:

It's interesting how this guy has so many negative and varied impressions of white people.
Just like cumskin stormcucks here hate niggers and ethnics to death.

I don't agree with either of them but it should be that either they're both allowed to do it or they both aren't allowed to do it.

That white men are disgusting retards

Their lack of self awareness and overall inability to empathize with people that have it much worse then them is unreal

They destroy every community with their fake ass problems and their shit attitude

Even amongst Incels the whites here are so picky they only want trad nordic women all the other women lusting for them they ignore and pretend they have it as bad as us ethnic the real incels

Even buglet birdcels like @MarquisDeSade can get asian bitch
Fake cel whites should be thrown off a cliff

View attachment 553174View attachment 553175View attachment 553176
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

nigga every post u make is cryin about white dudes we get it just stfu with this cringe shit

Why The Hell Would Any Guy Agree With Feminism ?

„I agree with feminist“ should be instant ban. Anyway, your feminists friends you agree with hate you and your ugly face. That means (drum roll): You are a simp!

I think OP should be perma banned ngl:society:
I still have a few slivers of hope for him, maybe he will do a 360 and become based and blackpilled after being surrounded by other basedcels. :feelsLightsaber: