Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I admire gymcels tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Lifting weights and gymceling is boring as fuck, just performing repetitive sets of movements several times a week plus eating well plus sleeping more than 8 hours a day, I can't do any of those things. The only thing I do at gym is swimming because in my small town gym the pool is almost always empty, I don't sweat and I find it more fun than the weights, crossfit and all that sheit kek.

cursed to constantly lift heavy shit to impress a sub 1 foid

I also admire them, cuz I'm so fucking high inhib and will never be able to go to gym

I admire cute lolis of culture.

Same man ngl its manly af

I'd kill to sleep more than 8 hours a day. I'm lucky to get 7 or 6.

My diet is full of artificial sweeteners and salt. I vacuum seal and freeze portions so I don't have to constantly count macros like some OCD sperg, and I toss it in the pressure cooker for zero effort cooking. It's not much of a step up from chicken tendies tbh.

Lifting weights shouldn't be boring. Maybe not fun, maybe grueling and painful, but if it's boring, you're wasting your time anyway because you're not challenging your body. That said, lifting isn't for everyone, and if that's not your thing, all power to you. I lift weights because having muscle gives me peace of mind; a sense of security; when I step out in public. An hour every few days is worth not being afraid of every schlubby dad bod with a few inches of height on you.

Swimming sounds nice but usually i dont like to get wet and i only want to swim in hot water.

I only run, thats all

Lifting is boring ngl. Swimming is fun asf. And I like to run and box.