Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I actually want to join Hezbollah and fight against Israel

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
-
Only problem is I don't want to become Shia. Otherwise, I don't mind dying, at least I'll die honourably, because, I don't want to live this shit life anyway.

Will you actually do it or are you just saying that?

If I lived in a Arab country, I would've done same. Way better to die in this manner than to LDAR.

Will you actually do it or are you just saying that?
The Lebanese army is shit. I have always wanted to join a special ops unit. And the HEZBOLLAH Radwan unit is perfect.

Stretch GIF

Go to Israel and commit a terrorist attack. Or simply take up arms yourself and try to shoot the IDF ground forces. You don't need to join a group to do this.

The Lebanese army right now is only protecting the us embassy lol.

why do they only recruit shia ? It is stupid

why do they only recruit shia ? It is stupid
I don't know, it's a religious party and most people willing to fight Israel in Lebanon are Shias anyway.

I don't know, it's a religious party and most people willing to fight Israel in Lebanon are Shias anyway.
ye tbh the community system in lebanon seems to be a disaster from a foreigner perspectiv as it basicly divide the country in sub categories and create nepotism and corruption. Am I wrong to see it that way ?