Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I Actually Think we are Superior to Chads and Stacies

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

The reason we're superior is not because of our genetics, but because of our MORALS. I consider a bullied person superior to a bully, because what the bullied lacks in strength, the bully lacks in moral character. Moral character is far more important than anything else, it is what defines a human's soul. In that aspect, we are the superior ones and they, the soulless Chads and Stacies, are the inferior.

It is deserved. As is the "follow-up".

Copium

we get nothing out of being morally superior

The reason we're superior is not because of our genetics, but because of our MORALS. I consider a bullied person superior to a bully, because what the bullied lacks in strength, the bully lacks in moral character. Moral character is far more important than anything else, it is what defines a human's soul. In that aspect, we are the superior ones and they, the soulless Chads and Stacies, are the inferior.
based

Based but it's just a cope:fuk: