Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Actually Support All the Women Complaining About "Sexual Harrassment"...

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
And here is why:

It is my opinion that all men should constantly be on edge about getting sued or imprisoned for sexual harassment in today's world. In an ideal society, women would be at home while men do the work. But that is not the society we live in today.

We live in a hypergamous and adulterous society. Men go to work and are always trying to lure another man's wife into bed. Sickening. You literally cannot trust that your wife will be able to go to work and not getting "hit" on by other men. In an ideal world, "hitting" on another man's wife would be illegal. Furthermore, we all know how sexual freedom and hypergamy makes it nearly impossible for Incels to get a girl.

This is why instilling fear into treacherous man whores is the best solution to these problems aside from going back to a society based on Christian morals. It is completely ideal for any man who tries to lure another man's wife into bed to be imprisoned. He is trying to ruin a spiritual bond and destroy a family. The more this man fears the repercussions of being vile, the less likely he is to act like a adulterous man whore. Furthermore, the more flirting becomes taboo, the less flirting we see, and therefore the less hypergamy we see. Men will be scared to be man-whores. Less whoredom = more monogamy. More monogamy = Less hypergamy. Women get paired to one man and are allowed to press charges against anyone trying to ruin that.

Men would go to prison if it is proven that they were harassing a woman. What's wrong with this? Instead of decent looking males flirting away and taking all the women, they live in fear of being flirtatious man-whores, and therefore settle into monogamy which leaves more women for everyone else, as well as a decrease in the rates of adultery.

I can’t stand by this. Men could get their lives ruined by this.

I agree but for different reasons. Every step leads us closer to change

This takes into account that they actually will speak for the truth. No one does.

King_of_morons said:
I can’t stand by this. Men could get their lives ruined by this.

Men would go to prison if it is proven that they were harassing a woman. What's wrong with this? Instead of decent looking males flirting away and taking all the women, they live in fear of being flirtatious man-whores, and therefore settle into monogamy which leaves more women for everyone else.