Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I actually speak out loud so little that the way I speak doesn't match at all how I am in my mind

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It happens both in English and my native language. I thought my English was better than my native language, but today clearly proved I am delusional and I suck at both

I just gave a presentation in English, and while English is actually one of my strong suits and I was always praised on my English skills, I was constantly making small mistakes, bumbling, even when I was reading.

Ffs I am in a field where all you do is talk, a bumbling fool like me is useless.

Doesn't help that a Chad who lived in the US for 20 years went before me, and while my English is good, my bumbling made me look like an idiot in comparison to him.

God damn, this was the only thing I thought I was good at.

New incel trait.

take anxiety meds

Welcome to the stuttercel and grammatical mistakecel club

Welcome to the stuttercel and grammatical mistakecel club
The worst thing is that they weren't even mistakes, it's like what my brain thinks and what my mouth says are 2 entirely different things.

The worst thing is that they weren't even mistakes, it's like what my brain thinks and what my mouth says are 2 entirely different things.
better than having a black out from social anxiety

I have something similar. I'm unable to explain this to normies, but it feels like my brain and mouth don't cooperate.
I really want to know how this "thing" is called.

Same thing happens to me when talking in english

Nofap could help with that

I am great at languages. Malayalam, Hindi and english I can speak really fluently. But the problem is I always keep a softer tone. There are many people who keep sof tone but when I do it people apparantly can' hear me. If I don't hear them then it is my mistake that Ilm not hearing. If they don't understand what I am saying then also it is my mistake because I speak slow. So now I speak hard but still this kind of shit happens to me.

My inner dialogue is 200 iq

My actual voicebox produces a sound that is about 80 iq

I assume this happens because I rarely ever speak, but I think a lot and my inner dialogue does a lot of imaginary talking

I have something similar. I'm unable to explain this to normies, but it feels like my brain and mouth don't cooperate.
I really want to know how this "thing" is called.
Also look at 6 in that list, I might have that too.

Also look at 6 in that list, I might have that too.
That's interesting tbh, but I think these are speech disorders are probably caused by social anxiety.

Why did you gave a presentation in English?

It happens both in English and my native language. I thought my English was better than my native language, but today clearly proved I am delusional and I suck at both

I just gave a presentation in English, and while English is actually one of my strong suits and I was always praised on my English skills, I was constantly making small mistakes, bumbling, even when I was reading.

Ffs I am in a field where all you do is talk, a bumbling fool like me is useless.

Doesn't help that a Chad who lived in the US for 20 years went before me, and while my English is good, my bumbling made me look like an idiot in comparison to him.

God damn, this was the only thing I thought I was good at.
joke's on you, I constantly talk to myself out loud :feelsthink:

>tfw when you speak two languages but suck at both

it's over.

edit: i am speaking about myself not you op

My inner dialogue is 200 iq

My actual voicebox produces a sound that is about 80 iq

I assume this happens because I rarely ever speak, but I think a lot and my inner dialogue does a lot of imaginary talking

i talk to myself out loud a lot

what is your native language OP?