Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I ACTUALLY REACHED THE AUTISTIC TRIFECTA ON THIS SITE IN AUGUST OF 2018

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Izrezak35764

All truecels in the house type :feelsohh:.

Wow I can’t believe this meme of mine caught on JFL.

Congrats I guess. I’ll save it in my collection.

Legit didnt realise until i went to site

We did it reddit

Nice. Can someone upload his collection in this thread?

Blickpall retardedly locked my original thread because some stupid motherfucker tried to go for it (instead of just removing the posts and/or warning the user). I will upload my collection when I get back on my PC tomorrow. I have a few saved to my work PC so I may wait until Monday.
Honestly, part of the fun of getting it is having OTHER users see it. If you upload it yourself, my guess is you actively tried for it, ruining the autistic pattern observation portion of it. I don’t feel right adding anyone who self-submits to my collection.
hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahah i get that a lot
Yes you are one of my blocked spammers. I have removed all blocked spammers from my collection. Anyone can get it by posting small if one sentence 5-word-or-less posts. Mods need to clean this shit up ASAP.

Last edited:
Honestly, part of the fun of getting it is having OTHER users see it. If you upload it yourself, my guess is you actively tried for it, ruining the autistic pattern observation portion of it. I don’t feel right adding anyone who self-submits to my collection.
I didn't do it on purpose I just found it when I clicked out to the main site, but you won't believe me tbhtbh

Yes you are one of my blocked spammers.
@notafed BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
how will he ever recover

I don't even think when posting just how i am ahahhahahahahhahahaha fucking cucks man
always nice when I'm cool with someone then they insult me for shitty reasons aahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha fucking tards
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: