Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I actually hate my mom more than anything

P

Poverty Cel

Recruit
★★★
Not only because she give an ugly fuck like me life but because she’s always expected so much from me, but never taught me anything Valuable in my 20 years of living besides her. I want nothing more than to get a job and move out of her shit house and completely forget about her. Honestly. I’m so tierd of her giving me shit. I never fucking asked to be here nor do I want too. I want to kill my self but I also want to prove everything she’s said and told people about me is wrong. That I can make it on my own.

What does she do for a living? Single mom i suppose?

What does she do for a living? Single mom i suppose?

No. Married. Here’s the thing. I actually like my dad. Even though he wanted more of me, he would at least try to understand it was difficult with all the mental illnesses I have(Depression,adhd,social anxiety, being ugly and still having hope jfl) Unlike my mom who would constantly tell me its all in my head or that I’m making shit up to continue being lazy. His always had my back and I genuinely feel bad that his stuck with a women like her.

No. Married. Here’s the thing. I actually like my dad. Even though he wanted more of me, he would at least try to understand it was difficult with all the mental illnesses I have(Depression,adhd,social anxiety, being ugly and still having hope jfl) Unlike my mom who would constantly tell me its all in my head or that I’m making shit up to continue being lazy. His always had my back and I genuinely feel bad that his stuck with a women like her.
Your mom has been miserable all her life and she has succesfully carried her illness over to you. It was over from the start my man.

Same but I hate both my parents.

i wish my mom had aborted me , but i still love her.

mine is mentally ill, I don't really hate her but I don't like her either. I just want to get away from her and pretend she never existed. I'm not even going to attend her funeral

I'm on the same boat. Though I hate my dad more since he's an asshole while my mom is just annoying.

But the thing is though your mom is the only women in the entire cosmos that could ever possibly love you unconditionally no ifs, ands, or buts every other women including relatives is conditional. You really should just confess to her that you've given up on life and that you don't need her shit and to fuck off. Move away as far as possible but always call and check in with her , just sayin.

Not only because she give an ugly fuck like me life but because she’s always expected so much from me, but never taught me anything Valuable in my 20 years of living besides her.
Are we siblings?

neither of my parents taught me anything or pushed me in school. My father attempted to when i was 16 and already had shitty habits ingrained in me. Honestly the sooner automation renders the working and middle class obsolete the better, these people should not be allowed to breed.

neither of my parents taught me anything or pushed me in school. My father attempted to when i was 16 and already had shitty habits ingrained in me. Honestly the sooner automation renders the working and middle class obsolete the better, these people should not be allowed to breed.

This people like our parents should be Castrated

I love my mom. The only thing i don't like in her is that she brutally blue pilled me for my childhood. When i realised something was wrong, and world around is not like she told me, i felt like i was scammed, lol.
Femoids don't appreciate kindness towards them, nor your confidence, nothing. And my mom, although she was telling me that i'm good looking everytime, also said like looks doesn't matter at all. She basically contradict herself all the time.
One time she says i'm good looking, femoid would give you attention everytime.
Then, next she says like looks doesn't matter, just be nice towards girl, compliment her.
Either way, nothing worked. I remain kissless and hugless virgin, while i'm 21, and my mom still keeps telling me that i'm good looking and my time just hasn't come yet.