Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I actually felt truly alone yesterday

Algernon

Algernon

Recruit
★★
During the Steam sale last Christmas, I bought a game called 'Emily is Away Too'.

The game is set in a 2006 era msn chatlog sort of thing.

From what I've gathered during my play through, you speak to two different women and you have a multitude of different responses to their prompts.
I'm used to these sort of games, but this was different because of how in depth it was.

When the characters in game sent you links, it'd open in a 2006 version of the link. Like they'd re-created Youtube and all the videos that would appear in that time era. All the other hyperlinks on the page worked as well. It felt like I was back in my childhood.

By the end of the game I'd managed to become the boyfriend of one of the female characters. That's when the credits rolled. I had gotten so attached to a piece of software, I'd forgotten I was playing a game.

Never have I felt suicide fuel like this. The idea that chads experience this all the time is fucking unbearable to me.

I feel so moronic, the fact I bought into a fantasy. I was so happy being loved for the three hours I was playing.

16564.jpg

Tbh if you enjoyed it, i dont see a issue.

I do the same thing, OP. Get engrossed in a game to the point that I forget all my troubles and then reality hits me square on once it’s over.

Yeah video games that lets you have a female partners are big lifefuel that turns into suicidefuel later on.

Damn, that sounds like suifuel.