Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I actually dont think women should be happy

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I am not trying to be edgy and I wouldnt think anything else if I was a Chad (tbh Chads think the same and dont have to hide it). Women are not supposes to be happy. Happy woman means unhappy man and that means deteriorated world because men make everything work on this world. If a man is unhappy and unleashes his anger on a woman, its most likely her fault and she deserves it because she didnt keep him happy. I am not saying they should be tortured or anything, but they are nothing but cum rags and toilettes for men's semen and emotions.

didn’t read because you’re on my ignore list

they shouldn't tbh

a good thing that will eventually happen is that even if most of them manage to get some normie betabuxx when they hit the wall, they'll be forever resentful and unhappy for not having be able to get chad to settle with them.

Let's look at it from the evopsych point of view: what makes more evolutionary sense in mammals?
  1. A mother that focuses on being happy above all else.
  2. A mother with a neurotic personality that tries to protect her offspring at all costs.
I's say 2. Genes don't want us (nor women) to be happy. They just want to replicate themselves.
Tesla IQ. I didnt even realize it from this perspective.

I am not trying to be edgy and I wouldnt think anything else if I was a Chad (tbh Chads think the same and dont have to hide it). Women are not supposes to be happy. Happy woman means unhappy man and that means deteriorated world because men make everything work on this world. If a man is unhappy and unleashes his anger on a woman, its most likely her fault and she deserves it because she didnt keep him happy. I am not saying they should be tortured or anything, but they are nothing but cum rags and toilettes for men's semen and emotions.
Based
didn’t read because you’re on my ignore list
:feelskek:

Let's look at it from the evopsych point of view: what makes more evolutionary sense in mammals?
  1. A mother that focuses on being happy above all else.
  2. A mother with a neurotic personality that tries to protect her offspring at all costs.
I'd say 2. Genes don't want us (nor women) to be happy. They just want to replicate themselves.
Females are simply self replicating machines, not much different than Von Neumann probes. The men are the ones who are the master manipulators of space/time, females are simply our cum dumpsters.