Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I actually don’t even feel human at all

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I feel like a separate species all together. Like a goblin or gremlin or some shit. I feel like one of those monsters that parents tell their kids about to get them to behave. I genuinely wish my parents didn’t have me. I was so close to being aborted but my fucking mom just had to tempt my dad into keeping me on this gay earth.

This is exactly how I feel. I literally look alien next to other humans. I look at other people some times and I genuinely can’t believe that I am the same species as them.

I’ve always related to goblins tbh. I wouldn’t be surprised if I turned out to be something other than human

I also have that feeling that I'm a other species than human and I can't really relate to the people out there

I always See myself As Something Higher and more collected "

This vrival of Degeneracy and Loud obnoxious behavior to gain Status. Dosnt make sence to me.

in public i cant say i feel human in the likes of a shopping mall or just a park

Same. I feel I belong to an entirely different species. People's behaviors don't make any fucking sense to me. They make me sick in fact.

I see myself as a better species ngl